Sunday, June 10

9th June 2006

Woot.
Tiring day....
Didn't make it for ANY band practices today...

Went shopping from morning to 6p.m. with my aunt and cousin.
Lol.
Fun sia...
Met them in toast box @ PS.
My aunt treated me to peanut butter bread,
Traditional buttered toast and 2 eggs.

Then we went shopping...
Went to this shop named Veeko.
My aunt tried many dresses and bought 3.
=)

Then we went to other shops selling clothes and walked around.
There was this shop named Dorothy Perkins that sells clothes for larger-sized people.
But must really find,
Cos most of them have quite heavy prints that will make some people look like a middle-aged person (or auntie/obasan).
Lol.
Other shops we went to are VANCO, some shop selling dresses for all occasions,
Marks and Spencers,
Lalalalala.

I ended buying a dark blue tee from Samuel and Kelvin.
Hey!!
Not that I don't want a white tee hor...
The colours for the white tee is very nice,
But they only had size S or XL.
No size M or L....
Sad....

Anyway,
Went to eat at Ramen Ramen after that.
The 3 of us ordered set meals.
Sheryl (my cousin) and I ordered Ramen Ramen ramen.
Woot.
The name a bit lame right??
My aunt ordered sharkfin and crabmeat ramen.

All set meals come with:
Green tea/plum juice
Salmon sashimi
Soft shell crab tempura.

Their ramen was not bad...
Their salmon sashimi is good!!
The meat of the salmon is sweet for some reason...
=)

Sheryl ordered the plum juice...
She said that it is nice,
And coaxed me to take a sip.

I almost spat it out...
The taste is so WERID!!!
I mean,
I DO eat plums...
But the juice is simply disgusting to me...
Yucks!! x.x

Anyway,
We headed to The Cathay after that.
Went to the Gramaphone to look at CDs.
I ended up buying this

XD

I'm so happy!!


Anyway,
We went to Adidas after that.
It was the main reason for the trip la...
My cousin and I had an appointment with them to check our feet.
Lol.

In the end,
I was told that I walk with my feet slapping on the ground...
Normal people walk with a "rolling off action":
Land on heel,
Feet off with the fron part.

For me,
I walk whole foot on the ground.
Therefore,
I need shoes with more cushion.
Woots.

I bought a pair of shoes costing $185.
So ex lor!! @.@

Oh yeah...
My right feet is slightly bigger than my left.
I was told this when I tried on the shoes...
Lol. XP

My cousin's feet...
Hmm...
She needs a customized pair of shoes for her feet...
Yeah....
She did one and designed it with her name....
Quite nice...
Next time if she wearing I'll take a photo and post it ba...
Lol.

Anyway,
The main sales personnel that attended to us was actually Sheryl's cousin
(From her dad's side.
I'm the cousin from her mom's side.)

I was told that he just finished his education @ CJC,
Now waiting to go NUS.
I tell you,
He super hyper and patient!!
He did tests,
Selected,
Reccomended shoes and took the various sizes out for us...
Super enthu guy. =)

He wasn't there when we left the shop....
Having his dinner break ba...
Must really thank him.

Anyway,
I was waiting for my cousin to finish taking her feet measurements when Elieen called...
She asked me if I want to go to SWS Youth concert with Kai Boon and her,
Cos Zhen Qiang bought a ticket but could not go.
(He was in Malaysia...)

I said okay and told her to get some gifts....
And called up Lawrence to tell him I going...
Yeah....

Met them at the NAFA school campus 3...
Lol.
Made Kaiboon take my bags from Adidas.
Hehe.

Saw Shishi and Ding Liang.
They not performing...
Shishi's the receptionist while Ding Liang was tearing tickets and ushering.
Saw Karen.
Saw Richard.
Saw Sarah.

People I know performing were only Melvin,
Law Wei and Conrad.
=)

Anyway,
They sounded good as a band...

In fact,
They sounded too nice.
But no dynamics leh...
Maybe have...
But not obvious...
Except for one...
Can't really remember the piece leh...
Haiz...

Anyway,
Gave Law Wei a pig torchlight bought in Action City
(Credits to Elieen.)

Oh yah!!
Gavin was the MC of the concert...
OMG.
He changed so much la...
As in his appearance...
Woot.
Don't think he remembered me though....
Lol.

Went to eat BK with Kai Boon,
Elieen and Conrad.
Ordered some promotion meal of Transformers....

I want to watch the movie!!!!!

Had trouble deciding to get the French/English chicken burger...
Both looks nice!!
Woot.
Took me 10mins to decide sia...
Lol.

Bought the English one.
Cos got bacon....
Haven't eaten bacon for ages...
Hee.

We ate till the outlet closed and we were the only ones left..
Heehee. =P

Walked to bugis,
Then took 63 home.



9th June 2006

I was feeling sick when I woke up...
Ate medicine with EMPTY stomach...
Lol.

But,
Went to band prac today...
As in,
Moulmein band prac.

Supposed to meet up Jerold at 12P.M.,
I was still in Ubi at 11.30A.M.
Sorry!!
Something cropped up....

All I could say is that it's got to do with the blue-black patch on my shoulder.

Anyway,
SORRY JEROLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really sorry sia...
T.T

Reached slightly off 1P.M.,
But ended up eating mamee for breakfast while some of the members were eating their breakfast.
Jing Si was crying,
Cos she sprained her ankle while she got off the bus....

Forgot to take my 2nd round of medicine.
Woot.
Played halfway,
Felt sick and started to break into cold sweat.

Went to toilet,
Puked goodness knows what it was in the toilet.
Felt giddy,
So I squatted and crouched down in the toilet for dunno how long...
They finished like 2 songs repeatedly....

Hiaz....
Went back,
The conductor was gone....
Lol.

Anyway,
Zhen Qiang refused to let me touch my instument after I got into the band room....
Haiz.
Went outside to rest for a while....
Crouched down and fell asleep....
Dunno how long,
But I really felt loads better,
Only that I was drowsy....

Then I sat in and played....
Played mp to mf all the way....

After practice,
Jerold went to find his parents in Chinatown,
I went to eat Subway with Elieen,
Jing Si and Congrad.
And Karen too.

After that,
Went to look for the others in Mos Burger....
Jing Si,
Moi and Shawn went home....

Then Zhen Qiang,
Elieen,
Kai Boon,
Conrad and me went to the entertainment centre.
(The place we normally play Daytona and the basketball thingy.)

Saw some of the band members in the Macdonalds at level 2.
We were at ground floor,
And started to wave hard to catch their attention.
But,
No matter how we waved,
All we got were stares from passer-bys.
Lol.

We went up to look for them,
Left our bags and went to play in the arcade.
Zheng Qiang played the basketball thing twice and got himself tired.
I played some mahjong game,
And thanks to this very smart uncle,
Got to the 4th round.
I went to play Daytona with Karen and some strangers and got 2nd out of 5 people.
Lol.

Guessed who got 1st??
A PRIMARY SCHOOL BOY.
Woots...
Although he kept trying to push people off-track,
He was good...
I saw him and his friend on the expert track before we raced,
And my...
They're really good....
Woots...

After that,
Zhen Qiang went for another round of basketball,
While I tried out ID version 2.
The 1st map.
Lol....

After that,
We went back to Mac.
I made Kai Boon to accompany me to buy fries and a large iced milo for ZQ.
Lol.

I ate my fries with this seaweed seasoning that's very salty yet tasty....
Lol.
Made KB go down and buy a green tea with me after finishing the fries.
All of us left the Mac and went to buy the freeze from 7-11.
Lol.
Then went to the Toa Payoh int. to take a bus.

There was this promotion for family day going on in the TP Hub.
Lol.
Played with some of the colourful things there.
=)

Took bus 88 to AMK with Kai Boon,
Elieen,
Conrad and Zhen Qiang.

While I was waiting for bus 25 with Kai Boon,
Who was waiting for 271,
We met this strange old Indian man.
He asked KB if he had small change for a $2 note.
KB said 'no',
And the man went:
"Singaporeans....
All cannot part with money...
Even if you have,
You also won't give me.
All of Singaporeans like that.
I also Singaporean....
But I not like that."

He kept repeating this...
And to the other people who go approached by him.
=.=

Anyway,
I took bus 25 home,
And here I am!!
Lol. =)

No comments: