Jocelyn,
Thanks for asking....
Yeah...
Recently abit emo sia....
I flare easily,
Cry easily,
Keep automatically sleeping or staring into space.
I need sleep now,
But there's EFMA that my group members want by tomorrow,
And I need to do my last minute speech on the presentation tomorrow that has just been sent to me.
There's also a test on Friday that I need to study for.
It's stupidly chunky,
And I swear I haven't touched even on the 1st chapter yet.
So many things to do,
And it's already 11.50P.M.
I want to sleep,
But must at least finish up EFMA project analysis before I go to bed.
Then tomorrow will be a fresh new day,
Leaving home at 8A.M,
Get stuck in a bad jam,
Reach school late,
See black black face again.
Then have to go home and study,
No.
It's go home and chiong for test.
So,
It's no band for me.
Again.
Oh ya!
Still got marketing survey hor!
Must do 18 by friday.
Wow.
That's great!
I can't wait to find and call working adults tomorrow man.
That's so fake can?
See what I mean?
I don't feel happy.
I don't feel bubbly.
I cannot bring it out.
I try and it comes out fake.
I hate faking stuff.
I want to sleep.
I want to rest.
I want to go for band.
Haven't touched any euhp since Saturday.
And there's a performance on Saturday.
Wow.
Great.
And over at MWS,
People are happily having a chalet while I'm slogging away like some fat-ass without a life.
Over at Kim Seng,
People are practicing without any eupho players.
I can sense Lawrence's anger as his patience runs out.
On the other hand,
Ng must be pissed that I can't put time aside to go down back to GM.
Please la....
I don't even have time to sleep for God's sake.
Lazy to call and explain...
Knowing you,
You'll just scold vulgarities as usual.
Not appealing to me at the moment.
Yeah.
My life's so great now.
It's bloody great,
Ain't it?
I don't know how I can get the energy to be 'genki' anymore.
I'm tired.
I want a hug.
Someone please help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment