Woot!
I just sneezed 7 times WiTHOUT stopping just now!!
OMG...
Had to gasp for air after the sneeze.
Woot.
My sides are still hurting...
@.@
Hehehehehe.
Now (supposed to be) doing my sister's homework.
The pri 3 one.
That poor girl has so many tuitions,
And even more homework.
She finished her school homework
(Higher Chinese, English and Maths),
Chinese tuition homework
(1 chapter of an assessment book and 1 compo),
And her Kumon daily exercises of division.
She's left with more tuition homework
(1 Maths, Science and English assessment paper each)
And Chinese spelling all due tomorrow.
That poor girl's having Chinese tuition NOW.
Yes.
NOW,
Although it's labour day.
And she spent the whole day doing her homework.
Sometimes I just pity my poor sis.
She's Primary 3,
And abit slow at catching up with her lessons...
And she's in this good school,
And all my mom can help her is to teach her and engage her in tuition classes.
I don't know how to help her either...
Except this...
No comments:
Post a Comment