Friday, May 18

I FELL down yesterday!!
Honestly I did,
Tore my jeans at the mid knee and scraped my knee...

I was out with Hong Sheng and Jerold to AMK Hub to buy presents...
Speaking of which,
Both of them skipped lessons from 1pm to 5pm.
Woot.

I was walking along the metal drain covering cos the walkway was too small for 3 people.
Was picking up 2 snails from the drainpipe and putting them on the grass....
(I was afraid that people might step on them...)
Then I tripped over the kurb,
And my jeans tore at the part where I scraped my knee...

But luckily,
I didn't fall on the poor things. =)

We reached there bought stuff...
Jerold ate some famous Hokkien style fried noodles and I settled for chinese sweet dessert.
Hong Sheng wasn't feeling well,
So he just sit there listening to Fuchun band's (2002) Persis recroding.
Lol.

On the way to buy things,
Jerold spotted 2 Chinese Mediacorp celebs.
(We found out later that they were having a shoot at the AMK Hub atrium.)
Yah.
They were eating,
And almost everybody was looking at them...
Whisper here and there,
Pointing discreetly at them...

Woot.

What's your problem,
People??

People eat also must see meh??

I really pity celebs...
Everywhere you go,
People call out to you,
Insist on taking photos of you...

Then to meet people's "expectations",
You have to smile and be friendly even when you feel irritated.
You can't go out often,
Cos you kind of always get spotted,
Even when you dress like a freak with sunglasses at night.

Woot.
Why can't people see that they're just human?
See,
Then see lor....
Big deal....

To me,
They're just another human on the face of this Earth.
There'll be one day they'll just grow old and die what....

Woot.

Anyway,
Walk here and there lor.
I went into one shop with a VERY weird atmosphere selling weird stuff...
The 3 of us played some game with a metal ball with sand in a test-tube.
You're supposed to get the metal ball from one end of the test-tube to another...
Anyway,
That shop's full of interesting stuff,
But the shop always gives me the creeps for some reason.
The aircon of the shop is also noticeably a few degrees much lower than other shops,
And the lighting much dimmer.
(Maybe it's due to the preference of the staff ba...)

Yah...
Then we took MRT back to school lor...

The sky @ YCK was BLACK.
And Hong Sheng was sick....
But they insisted that we walk the shortcut through the bus interchange when we can walk at the shelter leading to school...

The 3 of us started walking out,
And not a few steps after,
I can see lightning and hear thunder.
Mind you,
It's not the kind that you see during small showers.
Woot.

Being afraid of lightning,
I got a little freaked out.

What's worse,
THEY WALKED ACROSS THE OPEN FIELD.
It's going to rain,
With lightning and stuff,
And they opted to walk WITHOUT SHELTER ACROSS AN OPEN FIELD.
A few steps across the muddy field with lightning flashing above me,
I freaked out.
Seriously freaked out.

I then proceeded and walked along the concrete pathway,
Crying and covering my ears while the 2 of them were way in front of me.
When I was about 300 meters from the gate,
I saw the 2 of them waiting for me at the gate.
Hong Sheng was sick,
And rain is already starting to fall...
I signaled for them to go,
But they continued to wait,
Motioning for me to walk faster.

Such silly boys....
But it gave me courage to walk across.
I wiped my tears and walked faster towards them.
We went up the stair and walked together.
As we stepped into the school block,
It started to rain heavily.

Lucky.

Then,
Jerold went for meeting,
And I accompanied Hong Sheng to the North Canteen.
He drank hot tea,
Ate fish noodles,
And ate some Chinese medicine.

Then we waited at the airy place at Blk F to wait for Jerold and Marcus to bring the band room keys.
That was a BIG mistake.
The place was airy,
Yes,
But it's COLD when raining.
NOT good for a slightly drenched and sick guy to dry himself.
But Hong Sheng didn't want to move into the sports hall area....
T.T

Anyway,
Jerold came with Marcus and Thomas (they're playing badminton).
Hong Sheng and I then stayed in the band room,
Play some pieces in Arban and practice some scores.
Then Hong Sheng took a nap,
And I went to watch Jerold,
Thomas and Jason play badminton.
=)

They're playing with this girl who's superb!
Thomas was playing with a spoiled racket that cost $200+ that's broken at the side.
No...
Not the strings...
The METAL.
Woot.
Interesting to watch them play.
=)

Hong Sheng woke up with fever...
Again,
I asked him to go home,
Again he refused.
Woot.

Anyway,
Quite a few people attended band prac yesterday...
Acutally,
Most of the seniors were there,
Almost the original band.

I think cos got lots of year ones,
Which didn't come due to the imposation of Wednesda practices,
Were absent...

Woot.

The band room seemed so empty lor....
=(

The none of the yr 1 tuba boys came.
2 were sick,
3 were preparing for tests,
The other 3 MIA.
Woot.
T.T

Ester,
Meiting and Yi Hui didn't come...
Plus the 3 of us so tired,
(One sick)
My section like so quiet la...
Haiz.

After band prac,
The people who normally took 72 went to KFC to eat,
Leaving only Eve and me.
Woot.

Was so tired,
Reach home and slept without changing.

=)

No comments: