Wednesday, May 16

Arrgh sian.
Damn my luck.
Damn my tutorial.

Grrrr....

Nothing interesting to update recently,
Other than nodding off unknowingly during lectures.
Woot.

Oh ya!!!
Weilian's (IJC) coming to my school tomorrow to promote some charity concert his band's holding.
Woot.
No one wanted to go leh...
How?!?!?!
Arrgh. T.T

Anyway,
Some surveys I did:



(1) SLEEP SURVEY

Do you snore while you're sleeping?
*Dunno...
I hope not....

How many pillows do you use?
*6! =P

How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach?
*Side or stomach!

How comfortable is your mattress?
*Very! Although my sis finds it too
hard...
But I fins squishy ones a bit too
clingy...

How long does it usually take you to
fall asleep?
*5mins to 6 hours.
Lol.

Do you fall asleep in front of the TV?
*Not yet....
Any suggestions of hypnotic telly
programmes??

How many times (if any) do you wake up
in the middle of the night?
*Sometimes, I wake up quite often.

Have you ever fallen off the bed while
you were sleeping?
*YES!

How close is the alarm clock to your
bed?
*Very far! So I must walk to the alarm
clock and therefore less motivation to
snooze....

How many times do you hit the snooze
button when your alarm goes off?
*I either off mine and brush mu teeth
or go back to sleep.

What's the first thing you think of
when you open your eyes?
*Wahlao eh....
Why must wake up so early???

Have you ever had the
infamous 'falling' dream?
*YES!

Have you ever had a nightmare so bad
it woke you up and you couldn't get
back to sleep?
*Yes.
There was the one that I died,
And the one that I saw a gastly
doll...

Do you need any medication to help you
get to sleep?
*Yes. But that was last time.

Do you count sheep? (hey, some people
do it)
*NO.
I doesn't have any effect on me!
I end up more awake focusing on the
counting.
=P

Do you like your mattress soft or hard?
*Hard.

Do you roll around a lot in bed or do
you normally sleep in one spot the
whole time?
*50-50

Ever listen to music to fall asleep?
*No.
Don't try classical on me...
I'll end up wanting to practice on my
eupho...

What's the wierdest place you've ever
fallen asleep?
*My house toilet. =P

What's the longest amount of time
you've gone without sleep?
*2 days.

Have you ever fallen asleep in school
or at work?
*Yes.
I sleep during 4 (out of 6) module
lectures in my course.

How about in the car?
*No.
The motion-sickness normally sets in
before I get drowsy...
T.T

Is this survey putting you to sleep?
*No.

Do you still take naps?
*I have no time.

At what times?
*I have NO TIME.

Do you wish you could go back to
having naps at work/school like you
did in preschool?
*YESH!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to sleep now that this
survey's over?
*The night is still young, my
friend....





(2) I've done 27 stupid things out of 35
[x]Gum has fallen out of your mouth
when you were talking.
[x]Gum has fallen out of your mouth
when you were NOT talking.
[x]You have ran into a glass/screen
door.
[x]You have jumped out of a moving
vehicle.
[x]You have thought of something funny
and laughed, then people gave you
weird looks.

So far: 5

[ ]when u were snowboarding u have
ran into a tree/bush/PEOPLE.
[x]You know that it IS possible to
lick your elbow.(but not mine)
[ ]You JUST tried to lick your elbow.
[ ]You never knew that the Alphabet
and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have
the same rhythm.
[x]You just tried to sing them

total so far: 7

[x]You have tripped on your shoelace
and fallen.
[x]You have choked on your own spit.
[x]you have seen the Matrix and still
don't get it.
[ ]Your hair is naturally blonde
[x]People have called you slow

total so far: 11

[x]You have accidentally/purposely
caught something on fire
[x]You tried to drink out of a straw,
but it went into your nose/eyes.
[ ]You have caught yourself drooling.
[x]You've fallen asleep in class.

total so far: 14

[x]Sometimes you just stop thinking.
[x]You are telling a story and forget
what you were talking about
[x]People are often shaking their
heads and walking away from you
[ ]You are often told to use
your "inside voice".
[ ]You use your fingers to do simple
math.

So far: 17

[ ]You have eaten a bug
[x]You are taking this test when you
should be doing something more
important
[x]You have put your clothes on
backwards or inside out, and didn't
realize it
[x]You've looked all over for
something and realized it was right
by you.
[x]You've woken up in someone else's
house and freaked out because you
didn't remember where you are.

total so far: 21

[ ]You repost bulletins because you
are scared that what they say will
happen to you if you don't.
[x]You break a lot of things.

total so far: 22

[x]Your friends know not to use big
words around you
[x]You tilt your head or make a weird
face when you're confused
[x]You have fallen out of your chair
before

So far: 25

[x]When you're laying in bed, you try
to find pictures in the texture of
the ceiling
[x]the word "umm" is used many times a
day.

TOTAL: 27

No comments: