Wad the...
Had Business Finance ICA today.
CONFIRM FLUNK.
The questions are like,
So different from the tutorials la!!
Wtf.
I'm lucky if I even get 10 marks,
For heaven's sake.
(The test is 30marks in total.)
Doing marketing project now.
Wtf.
Still got 6 sections to cover.
Have to pass up by Friday.
Today's already Wednesday,
And tomorrow's Vesak Day.
Have to go and pray,
So I'll try to finish up as much as possible by today.
Leave about 2 for tomorrow night ba....
Maybe the executivesummaryandconclusionandcredits.
Haiz.
So sian.
Anyway,
If you guys wondering why I can be blogging now,
I'm taking a break now.
A bit tired.
Woot.
I know this is super random,
But I really miss band.
NYPSO.
Didn't go on tuesday.
Thursday too.
This goes for next week also....
This week:
Project & ICA.
(Cross cult & BF)
Next week:
Projects & ICA.
(NE, ICT, Mkt & Biz Law, EFMA)
Damn it.
I suck at EFMA too.
And the ICT project...
Die alr.
Marvin they all haven't started it yet!!
How??
I have to wait for their reports and stuff...
And EFMA....
DIE.
Oh no...
Shit la...
Supposed to be de-stressing now,
But I got even more stressed...
WTFWTFWTF.
Should I go for NYPSO and KSW on saturday?
Should I go for MWS on Sunday?
Woot.
@.@
Didn't go for band prac yesterday.
And today.
And I got all POSITIVE feedback.
Hell...
They'd really do well without me man.
Haiz...
Sometimes I wonder if I really should go back.
I can't play as well as Jerold and Hong Sheng,
Yet I'm SL.
Can I lead?
Would they listen to me?
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment