Monday, January 29

Woohoo....
I'm try to entertain myself.

Although classes ended at 1pm,
I'm still in school.
Doing front page personal web.

Got a lot of problem with the school network today,
Redo the thing more than 3 times.
@^*#$(%* $&#

Now Stella's computer got a problem.
Haiz.
Still got English and Web based group project haven finish....
Damn....

WHY DID'NT I BRING MY LAPTOP???????

Haiz.
Super tired now.
I want to go home.....
Why must I care so much??

Anyway,
Woke up super early today.
Sent Zi Xiang to the airport.
Don't ask why.

Damn....
It seems like everybody is leaving....
Why???
I can't go.
Stuck here.

There was an announcement saying that there is a education programme for us next year.
We are given an option to see if we want to have an exchange program in France and germany,
Which involves us to study in one of the universities for a semester.
Haiz.

Don' think I'm going.
No money.

ITS FRANCE,
For Gawd's sake.
Not Malaysia.

No comments: