Monday, January 15

Hee.
2 tests down.
Few more projects projects to go,
Then

VIOLA!!

Exams are here.

Sick.


Had accounting and Stats paper today.
Accounts CONFIRM fail liao...
I went totally blank at the posting of the special journals to the General Journal.
Shit.

As for stats,
Its gonna be 50:50.

I was up studying till 4.45AM today.
Just for the 2 bloody paper.

I was out on Friday,
I forgot where,
Out at Dave's house and had band on Sat.
And on Sunday,
My aunt and Grandma popped over to my house.

I did study abit here and there,
But I actually got-a-place, sat-down-and-really-study Sunday NIGHT,
Around 8+pm.

Then at 10PM,
KAISHENG CALLED.

He is my secondary school classmate for 4 years.
Quite a good friend.

Strange....
We had not been in contact for about a year or so....
Why he suddenly call?
Don't care about the wrong timing la...
But I was glad.
=)

Talked about old times.
Blahblahblahblah till 12+AM.

Then finish up wit accounting.
Started with Stats.
Do halfway,
My calculator began to malfunction.

Can you imagine??
My dad ried to dig all the calculators available in our house,
But those are either spoilt,
Normal calculator without scientific functions,
Or out of batteries.

I started to panic....
Then
***IDEA!!***

1) Look over to the opposite block.
2) Take out handphone from charger
3) Dial a number
4) "Hello?? Zhihao?? You still have your calculator with you??"

Hahahaha.
Poor thing.
Made him take his calculator all the way down past midnight.

My dad was kinda sneaky after I told him that my guy-friend was lending me his calculator,
And is coming over now.
Lol.
Then he kept going down and have late night drinks from the fridge til Haohao came.
Ahahahaha.

My father is so cute right??

Anyway,
He came,
Cracked some jokes as usual.
Didn't let him in the house,
As it was quite unappropriate at the wee hours in the morning,
And my Dad's cute and funny behavior.

Gave Zhihao a packet of cry. tea.
-.-
He asked if got cold one....
If my father's not there,
I'd hit his head!

"Aiyoh...." I said,
"Put in your fridge la!"
Lol.

Then he went home and I waved to him with my pencil.
Lol.
=)



Haiz....
My feelings are quite down recently...
Think its because Davian and Peter's left again,
And Ben,
Andrew and Chris are leaving very soon.

I daresay they won't be reading this,
Since they are busy preparing for the migration...
So I'm typing this.

Thought alot.
I can't help it....
I'm not as rich as them,
Not even 1/3 as rich as them...

So,
Stuck in here lor!
Lol.
No la...
I think this island's a very good country by Asian standards...
Just that few factors....
Education is stressful,
Work and life is stressful.

Wished that I was born in a country side.
No worries,
Just live from day-to-day.
Money is not an issue.

Imagine....
I have to study,
Then come out to work to pay for living expenses.
No job=
No food + No electricity + No water + No house
+ No shopping...
Jkjk.

Haiz.
As long as you want to live,
You have to work.
That's the way here.

And jobs are not that well paying for the Diploma holders.

They say that University grads are already having trouble finding jobs here.
Then if you go Uni,
Pay and owe money for the next 10 years upon graduating.

I remember one magazine say,
"If you want to live, with everything in proper running condition,
Your salary should be at least $2,500 per month ."

I went like WTF??
2,500K??
You think everybody can earn so much ar??
Poly grads come out can earn 1,900 already ho-seh liao!!

I have NO plans to go to uni.
So much cash...
Where to get?
My Dad turning 50 already....
How much longer do you expect him to work?

Maybe next time I come out and work,
Support Yi Ping's education till about her poly or JC,
Then save some money,
Study part time bah?
Since Uni got no age limit 1...

I don't like the idea of taking loans and instalments...
You're using your future money...

And there are so many debts...
Then you are like,
Working just to pay your debts...

No money then don't buy car or expensive furniture lah!!

Housing bo pian,
Unless you want your family to stay in a bus stop??

If you suddenly lose your job then how?
Your savings need to be used for paying daily needs like food, water...
And debts for credit card bills,
Your car,
House.....

Then your savings start to run dry.
You are already having difficulties paying for your daily expenses.
Then the debts how??

You file for bankruptcy??

Crap.

Dunno lah....
Hope that next time my parents,
My siblings,
And I can live well enough lor.....

Can live and buy a bit of things here and there can liao...

No comments: