I slacked alot today.
Its already half past 5,
And all I did was:
1) Hang the clothes out to dry
2) Keep and fold the dried clothes
3) Lay the table for breakfast
4) Eat breakfast
5) Remove bedsheets
6) Take bedsheets down for my Mom
7) Change bedsheets
8) Taught my sis spelling
9) Ate ice-cream
10) Let Yi Ping play maple on my laptop.
THESE are all that I did so far.
Ooh.
Its nice to slack once in a while. =)
Yesterday was hell.
Well...
Not totally.
Morning was okay...
I went to see this Chinese doctor.
Omg.
He kinda painfully cracked my bones!!
But after the pain subsided,
The feeling was good!!
My back wasn't aching that much anymore.
Hehehe.
But I had to drink some horrible Chinese medicine of his...
As it was still quite early before my project,
My mom and I took the train to Eunos.
Ate lunch and bought some fruits to my Aunt's house later.
Then she went home,
I went to meet Terrence and Jiayi in school.
Saw a picture of some of my classmates while walking.
=)
We did project till about 5-6pm,
Then I rushed to my aunt's house to take my instrument for band.
Thanked my mom for lugging it all the way from Eunos to Yio Chu Kang,
And greeted everyone there.
Just when I was about to leave the house,
It started to rain heavily.
My mom and aunts then refused to let me out.
Haiz.
Left late,
Mom gave me cash to take taxi.
Okay.
This is the part I'm super pissed about.
THE SHOCKING TAXI FARE WAS $25.20!!!!
Yes.
$25.20.
Just from YCK to Tiong Baru.
That jerk...
Got CTE don't want to use,
Drive me all the way to Mandai, Woodlands and Clementi area.
Along the way,
I saw signboards of:
Mandai Zoo
Night Safari
Singapore Science Centre
Omni Theatre
And I also saw
NEE ANN Poly in CLEMENTI.
And,
The journey itself took 1.5hours itself.
That jerk.
ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I super bu shuang sia.
Waste 15 bucks!!
Can get me about 2 bottles of valve oil de wor!!
@*&*(@&*@^*($^@*$^@(*&$@)(#$
Haiz.
Don't want to talk about it.
If this is the cost of having a taxi driver that can speak nicer English,
I prefer one that speaks in Chinese.
That jerk.
Anyway,
Luckily for me,
Band practice was better that good yesterday.
Mr Ng was in super good mood,
Played Noah’s
So huai nian lor!!
GMSS used to play it.
Got my wish at that time…
Cos I wished to play alongside Mr Ng.
Wish that Shuwen was there.
Band ended quite late yesterday,
Reached my aunts house at about 11+.
Ate chicken rice w/o rice,
Chicken chop,
And chicken wings.
=.=
Not to forget,
My aunt’s konyaku jelly. =)
Went home at 12am.
No comments:
Post a Comment