Wednesday, January 17

Bloody hell...
What is wrong with my family??

Everything was well and good...
Till Dad came home and started screaming.
Now my Mom's screaming at Yi Ping while teaching her Chinese.
I'm supposed to be sleeping now,
But Eve's chased me out of my room just because she wants to use the computer.

What is wrong?
I'm supposed to be the one yelling.
I'm supposed to be the one throwing things around instead of being such a useless crying fat-ass here.
What is wrong?
I'm stressed up already with the tests and projects.
Exam's round the corner too.
Why can't I be the one screaming and throwing things around?

My head is pounding like a pounder's pew hitting on its bowl.
Pain.
I'm sleepy.
I'm worried about the exams,
Yet have no mood to study.
I just want to cry and cry non-stop.

Being in school is like hell.
Thought I could come home and relax.
See what?
Thanks Dad,
For the yelling just now.
Thanks alot.
Everything's all screwed up tonight.

No comments: