Thursday, January 25

Whoo!
I'm up at 6AM to do my project!!
Hehehe.
Haven't finished it yet...
Then they wanna compile it later...
=.=

Had a weird dream just now.
Was watching a video on Yi Ping when she was young,
About 2 to 3 years old.
Happy times.......

Crap.
It's so cold!!
Feel like snuggling into my bed and blanket.
Haiz...

Having band performance later.
SUPER kinda last minute,
Actually,
It wasn't really last minute...
Because many people absent for practices here and there,
They didn't know that there will be one today.
It's for NYP open house la...
Then we are playing some new pieces that sounded like shit in Tuesday's practice too...
Oh no....
Later must photocopy some scores....
I think 1 per person instead of 1 score for 2 to 4 of us.

Lemme see who's online...
Joey
Richard (ooh!!)
Chette
Peiyi

Yep...
The other 4 are those that are alway online.
So I don't think I'll count them in though.....

Going to Terrence's house after performance.
About 4++pm ba.
Going with Ming Zhu.
Doing project.
Cassandra and Rachel going in the morning to play and bake bread.
Hahaha.
Ming Zhu's helping out at the open house today,
And I'm performing.
So going later.
=)

No comments: