Yeah!!!
I can go out!!!!
Finally....
My eyes now left with a red patch at the side of my eyes...
That is caused by EXCESSIVE RUBBING.
Hehe....
So now the extension of the quarrantined days are OVER!!!!
BAND TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
*Jumps around*
YAY!!!!!!!!
But I wun b going for the music exchange program.
I feel that I have no right to.
Ppl in my sch band are practicing so damn hard....
I DID practice,
For the American piece at home
Cos its in my file.
But for the other 1 and starflight,
I didn't,
Cos I dun have the score.
And I have never played starflight overture b4!
Can try la,
But....
Its no fair to the others,
Right?
Ppl practice,
They perform.
If I gonna do this,
Then some ppl will use me as an excuse....
For not coming to regular prac and expecting to perform.....
So I must keep quiet....
Shh....
Aniway,
I got a new quilt for my not-so-new bed!!!
Hehe.
Mom dragged me out to Tangs in the late afternoon.
I tell you!!
I hate that place....
SO MANY PEOPLE!!!
But the basement like so nice...
Hehe...
So many things to see.
I bought a present (shoebag) for my ex-tuition teacher,
Chocolates for Mr Ng and Tan.
(I didn't buy earlier in case they get infected wif my sore eyes.)
Then she bought a new bed liner and quilt for me...
Yeah... =)
Wah....
The waether now is damn warm....
Hmm...
AIR-CON!!!!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment