Saturday, September 16

Wah....
Super tired today....

Haiz....
Mr Ng keep laughing at me during band practice....
Because I was almost screeching or squeaking at the high notes in the Orient Express.
T.T

Today attendance...
Erm...
Dunno wad to say la...

1 Tuba (Law Wei),
1 Trombone (Mr Seto),
2 Euphonium (Mr Ng and Me),
2 Saxaphone ( Ibrahim and a girl who came recently),
3 Flutes (Charlie, salt, Elisse),
4 French Horn (Makoto, James, Law Fatt and a guy who came recently)

Thats all.
1st time not having Mao-chan and Amy around.
Sonny is also absent.

Den Mak so quiet...
Mao-chan not there to tease me...
Amy not there to talk to...
Sonny not there to complain and make us laugh...

A little awkward,
Eating dinner myself...
Haiz...

Still no percussion.... yet.
I'm getting really worried...
Especially for Orient Express....

Hehe.
Today played Abram's Persuit
(I think I spelled it wrongly...)
Till I went @_@

I really went out of breath to the point I feel giddy,
And everything went blur for a moment.
I can feel my ears and face getting damn hot...

Haha...
Then I did something VERY wrong...
I played downbeat as upbeat.
I can feel Mr Ng's gaze on me.
I stop awhile,
Just to get my senses back.
But still play upbeat.
T.T

Hahaha...
Lo Wei keep panting at the back making me laugh....
He'll play halfway,
Pant quickly,
And continoue.

Hahahahahaha.
So funny...
But sounds abit "A" at the front....
Because I can't see anything.
Wahahahahahaha.

No comments: