Wednesday, September 13

I got my exam results.
Wtf.
Its seriously bad.
Its not that I fail or anything,
But I think its quite bad....

No 'A's...
Damn...
I tot I'll get an 'A' for POM.
Wtf.

I got 'C' (60-65%) for Stats and A/C,
'C+' (65-70%) for Econs and Software App,
'B' (70-75%) for Effective Writing,
'B+' (75-80%) for POM.

Omg.....
Die......
I SERIOUSLY rhought I'll get an 'A' for POM!!!
And a "B" for A/C.
T.T
Really.

Heartbroken.

This is the moderated results?
F***.

Haiz....
Don't want to think about the results...
My friend said, "NOT BAD WHAT!!"
But I was seriously hoping for an 'A'...
Because I want to get into a University!!

And the entry criteria for polytechinc or vocational insitute students is not easy....
Top 10% of your cohort??
Using my results now,
I doubt I can make it....

I am really bummed...
I DID study hard for this!!
Harder than in my "O" levels!
Why can't I make it??

No comments: