I'm super tired now.
Went out with my mom and her friend to Parkway Parade just now.
They looked at clothes,
Bags,
And stuff from 12.40pm to 5.20pm.
Wah....
They made me try AND BUY 2 3/4 sleeved t-shirt.
Haiz.
I bought a pair of nice looking dark brown bermudas for my dad's birthday!
(29th Sept)
But must thank them la!
They paid for EVERYTHING except for my dad's bermudas!!
Thank you!!!!!
I really hope he likes it.
Ate grilled chicken steak with mushroom sauce in Bistro Delifrance today.
It's served with potato gratin and salad as a side.
I tell you,
Their grilled steak is not bad!!
Better than some restaurants!!
All they need is freshly grinded black pepper on the steak.
The powdered pepper kind of over mask the taste of the steak....
Maybe they could put a pepper grinder on the table?
Hmm...
Maybe they could also use butter to saute the potato?
And include a salad dressing on the salad?
The salad tasted a little too raw....
Hahahahahaha.
This customer is so troublesome!!!
I'm lucky that Zhi Hao's not working there anymore...
If not he sure complain about me....
T.T
But,
Nevertheless,
NOT BAD!!!!
Oh yeah,
Ya Kun Kaya toast for tea break.
So weird...
Their french toast is not like french toast....
It tasted a bit too rough...
I mean the texture of the bread.
The bread comes in a set with 2 eggs.
(Why 2 eggs??)
And tea.
Nicely brewed (but too sweet) Lipton Tea.
Before leaving,
We bought hamster supplies;
Water bottle
Recycled paper (subsitute for hay)
Bathing sand.
Hehehe.
The water bottle is for my poor hamster.
We have 3 hamsters,
And 2 cages.
Then of course,
There's one without a cage.
And so,
We put 2 hamsters in 1 cage.
Both were males,
And started to fight EVERYDAY.
Then one (mine) lost out,
And started to bleed.
Then,
I "kapo" my dad's acrylic lucky draw box,
Turned it upside down,
And made it into a "hamster cage".
Hahaha.
Then,
I realized that there were only 2 water bottles for the two cages.
So,
My poor hamster has to be fed water every now and then.
Every morning,
When I feed my hamster water every morning,
The poor thing is so thirsty till it hugs the water bottle with its paws and simply refuses to let go until it has drunk to its fill.
Therefore,
I decided to buy a water bottle for together with this month's supplies.
Hehehe.
I bought it,
A red one,
Similar to the one it shared with the other hamster.
As there were only covered walls other than the opening of the box,
I used the piece of wire given to tie and dangle the water bottle from the top.
Haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment