Monday, September 11

Bathing after this post...
Damn...
2day start work!!
Wtf.

I don't want to work!!
I did not even intend to work this holiday...
But Mrs Chua asked me to work with her again...
Then I agree...
Haiz...
Now regretting it...

Just finished a game of maple with this 9 year old kid called Derek.
Haha.
He so cute!
Hahaha.

By the way,
I'm typing in full English for the sake of the people who read the translated version of my blog.
So many things to type.
So tiring...

My red eyes are cured!!
=)
Going for NYP band practice tomorrow.
Lawrence says my playing HAS improved!!
YEAH!!!
GOGO Jiayou!!!
XD
Hehe.

Band practice on Friday and Saturday night were fun!
Jonathan (GM Band) came on Friday!!
Elise called him...
Hehe.
He says he might be staying!!
So happy...
Finally got a GM student....
So excited!!
XD

During dinner (or supper) after band practice,
We kinda crapped...
Hehe.
On Friday,
Because few people came,
We squashed at 1 table.
Hehe.
Den Yi Ping and Sonny shared their nursing experiences at the various hospitals they worked at.
Hahaha.
Some of them were really funny!!
Some were yucky though...
But I was really happy....
Everybody sitting together and talking....
The feeling is superb!!
=)

No comments: