Wtf....
Kinda stressed...
Haven't been sleping well recently....
Just keep tossing and turning in bed recently....
Wtf.
Lessons so far have been just borrrrrrring.
Make it SUPER DUPER ULTRA BORING.
Maybe even worse.
Haiz.
Project grouping have been even worse.
I don't wanna talk about it.
I'm not blaming anybody.
I swear.
Its all my fault.
Really...
I've got a F***ing face that make people bu shuang.
Wtf.
I wish I was back in Secondary school.
Then none of this would have happened.
I'm starting to regret coming into busniess man.
People whole day compare results,
If normally they are better than you,
Then you better then them just once,
Even gor only 1 subject,
They stop all contact with you.
They'll just ignore you,
You talk to them,
They just glare back at you.
Oh ya,
This happens also when you are weaker than them.
I hate it.
Hell....
Then the subjects so boring....
Haiz.
But I chose this course.
Must finish it.
There are some things that I like about this course,
Though.
I'll probably be relying on them for the next upcoming semesters in poly.
Sian.
Band has not been helping either.
In fact,
It has been adding up to all the nonsense in school.
There is a performance on the 10,
Which is like 3 weeks away,
And a PARTICULAR person has NOT been coming.
He gives me stupid reasons like
1) I lazy to come.
2) Your luck is not good today.
I'm not coming. (x2)
3) My specs broke,
Then I go and repair.
When I go and get the specs,
The uncle say my eye degree got worse,
Then I go and make new glasses.
And so on.
Hello????
You damn asshole,
Recently attendance getting from bad to worse!
You vomit all this I can accept...
Lazy to come?
My luck's not good?
Are you testing my patience?
Even Gordon,
Jerold,
Peiyi and Cheryl have been making time to come down!
People have been asking me where you are every week!
Eh?? HongSheng never come ar?
Hong Sheng leh?
Why so long never ee him ar?
Is he performing anot?
Can you please get him down for practice?
Jiejun,
Can you confirm him for
Blahblahblah.
Wtf.
What do you think will happen if I tell them reason 1-3?
Next time YOU become SL,
I don't turn up for practice,
YOU account for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment