Sunday (8th Oct)
Went to escape with Haruka-chan and Cheryl.
Was Cheryl's 1st time there.
Had quite a bit of fun.
Despite a bad headache.
Did not ride on the Viking Ship as mauch as I wanted....
Haiz.
Ahahaha.
I still remember....
The Daytona thing....
I was always the last to go,
No matter how I changed my position.
Haiz.
Suey sia.
I remember the Haunted House we went to.
(A new attraction)
Wtf.
Super spooky....
But at least,
It doesn't have things jumping out at you...
Not as spooky as the American ones....
But nevertheless,
Still spooky.
Kept freaking out.
The props are already scary lor!
Not to mention the sound and lighting effects.....
T.T
I remember us sharing one VERY BIG cotton candy that costs 3 bucks.
Wee.
The one who complained about it the most got the biggest portion,
Neh? Haruka-chan?
Ahahaha.
Played a bit here and there,
Haruka-chan vomited on the pinball thingy....
Haiz.
Cheryl and I felt that it was not exciting at all,
And we told her to try it....
Sorry.....
T.T
Left the place at 6++.
Haruka and Cheryl left,
And I went to look for Meiting's rented chalet for the celebration of her 21st birthday.
Went to the wrong chalet,
Paid $1 for nothing.
Wtf.
Hiaz.
Reached the correct one sweating like mad.
Ahahahaha.
I remember making fun of one person on MSN with the other band members....
Name is Ryan or something...
Because he's eating cereal while we are eating buffet.
Saw Meiting's sister and brother.
Her parents and cousins too!
Her family all very hyper 1....
All full of energy...
Even the older members.
Exactly like her....
Hahahaha.
Watched a bit of Tomb Raider and learned how to play the offline version of o2jam.
Ahahaha.
Got soooo addicted to it that its now in my laptop.
(The online version.)
Wahahahahaha.
Still remember how Peiyi played 02jam....
Scary!
Brian kept increasing the speed ofthe lv 30 something song,
And yet she still got EVERYTHING correct!!!
*Claps loudly*
Pro!!!
I cant even catch the notes on the screen....
She could even look at something else and get a combo from the beginning to the end!!!
*Claps loudly*
Pro!!!
Meiting's birthday cake was a BIG one,
Weighing 3KG!
Waaahh.....
Imagine how much it cost....
O.o
When we started singing the birthday song,
The people from the neighbouring chalets joined in the singing....
Ahahahahaha.
We sang many as different versions we could remember....
The classic shortened english one,
The chinese one,
The cantonese one.
Someone even sang a Japenese one!
We actually wanted to sing the Malay version,
But Radiah was too shy to teach us.
Hahaha.
The cake........
Bryan ate 3 pieces of the cake!!!
Hehehehe.
Not that he wanted to la.
He got his own reasons for doing that.
Ahahahahahaha.
Poor Meiting....
Her face and hair got smeared with the cream from her cake by some of the band members....
Fun. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment