I just felt like updating about the weekend events.
Ahahaha.
7th October (Sat)
Performance in the North Canteen in NYP.
For the old folks.
The performance is REALLY FUN!!!
I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF =)
I can still remember that everybody were slacking in the band room berfore 4PM.
(Performance @ 5,
Supposed to be in bandroom by 4.15PM)
People were eating Venezia ice-cream,
Singing,
Listening to Mp3,
Drinking cola,
And playing games on their various laptops and Nitendos.
Many instruments were already set up,
Only that no one is playing them.
Hahaha.
We played
Pirates Of The Carribean
Rose Rose I Love you (x2)
The Moon Represents My Heart(x2)
Jupiter
Romantic Charm Of Patronism(x2)
Ahahaha.
The aunties and some elderly women sang to the songs they knew.
VERY LOUDLY XD
Then they keep telling us to play an encore piece
(the reason for the (x2) pieces.)
Ahahaha.
Felt SUPER HIGH playing for them,
Despite the pain from by blisters and 2 ulcers.
Ahahaha. =)
Had a yelling session of
"Lao Shi wo men ai ni!!"
(Meaning: Teacher, we love you in chinese)
With the other people.
Ahahaha SUPER FUN!!! XD
Hmm....
After that,
We had a mooncake in the band room.
Ahahaha.
Yi Hui brought some Mooncake from Shang-ri La Hotel.
SUPER DUPER TASTY!!
Or is it because there are walnuts in the mooncake?
Hehehe.
After the perfomance,
Huimin,
Jolin,
William,
Richard,
And some others went for dinner at Pasta Mania,
J8.
Lol.
We tried to sit together,
Even though the place is super packed.
Ahahaha.
I sat with Huimin and Richard.
Peiyi and Jing Shi were sitting at the table right behind me,
And the rest were sitting at the table diagonally opposite me.
Poor Huimin had to take orders for 9 ppl.
Richard took orders for me.
Arigato ne!!!!
=)
After that,
Peiyi and Jingshi went home.
The rest of us went to take neoprints.
Wahahahaha.
We were like screaming and yelling during the whole photoshoot.
-_-
Like kids!
Hahaha.
The prints are now taken to duplicate,
So that we wouldn't have to fight over who take which photos.
Ahahaha.
Then after that,
(9.48PM)
Even more people went home,
And the rest of us went to carry lantern.
We lighted the lanterns (brought by Huimin)
at the bus-stop outside the train station,
(Our shin damn thick right?? =) )
And picked up tree branches for the carrier.
The lantern I got was spoilt....
Haiz.
I just take charge taking photos lor!
Ahahaha.
Went to a park in on of the private housing estates.
William hung the lanterns up on the monkey bar.
We fooled around,
Played sparklers,
Threw sparklers,
Took photos,
Burned the lanters and branches used
Despite Huimin saying that she wants them back.
Hahaha.
We fooled around till almost 11pm,
Then went home.
We were still super high on the way to the bus stop.
William was taking Huimin's bowling bag,
And we made him carry it like an Auntie,
And pose like one while we took photos.
Jolin was acting as a "cool" guy next to him.
Ahahahahaha.
Gomen ne,
Haruka-chan.
I was too high la....
Didn't pay much attention to your phone-call....
No comments:
Post a Comment