Monday, October 16

Better start blogging before I get all caught up in o2jam.
Lol.


Today was not bad!
Presents I received TODAY:
1) A bear from goong
2) A cake
3) Another cake
4) Cookies from Fifi!! =)
5) A birthday song from BM0615 =)
6) Erm... Hand cream??

Ahahahaha.
Went out with Yen Ling,
Ming Zhu and Jiayi.
Ate at Pasta Mania (Again!! Lol.)
Went shopping....
Jiayi bought 2 really nice pants at B.U.M.
Cost her $59.
o.O
Took her ages to think about buying them,
Cos $59's quite overbudget...
And hurtful for the bank account.
Hee.
Went looking at other stuff,
I bought myself 2 comics and plastic folders at Popular.
Woosh!
Then we got REALLY TIRED....
To the extent that we could fall alseep standing up.
Went home.
Lol.
-_-"'

I requested for dinner at home today.
Dad came home VERY early today and bought some duck meat from a duck rice stall.
Mom cooked chicken rice,
2 veggie dishes.
And chinese tea (Yay!!)

And so,
My birthday dinner was
DUCK with CHICKEN RICE,
Veggies as side dishes and chinese tea for beverage.
Lol.
Nice combi yeah?
Lol.

I like the idea of everybody eating at home.
Everybody sitting together at the dinner table eating (mostly) homecooked food appeals more to me than spending so much money on restaurant food and arguing over which restaurant to eat at.
Got my wish. =)

Other presents I received:
1) A mini-sized compact speaker
2) An angpow
3) A $45 ear-phone (My most ex!!)
4) 2 Puremilk tee(s)
5) (Supposed to) Durian cake.
6) A plastic fish (Ahahaha)
7) A Uni Pen
8) An oddly bent metal
9) 2 pretty bracelets
10) 2 AAA sized batteries
11) 2 angel oranments
12) 4 comic books
13) 1 CCS Artbook
14) A clover pendant
15) An Jumbo stuffed toy
16) 1 bottle of valve oil
(I can't remember anymore!!!
If you hav given me something nut its not listed here,
Please DO tell me and I'll put note it down!!
Thanks.)

Quite a few weird stuff among the presents....
-_-"'
I'll cherish them la!
Especially the plastic fish and metal!
Lol.
But,
I'm really happy.
Serious. =)

No comments: