Tuesday, May 23

Wahh... My head hurts like hell.... Y my headache keep comin back recently??? haix...

Hehe... just now outside wif David, Leah, Ice and Joey. Watched Da Vinci movie... Quite okay la... But quite boring at the end.. We went after attending Kelly Poon's concert in school today. Hahah... Kelly kind of looks like Jiayi, don't she??


Speaking of concerts...
Damn... I've got a band performance at NYP on wednesday, which is tml.... (today le ba?) Damn... Still not familiar wif the pieces yet... Die... Den tml gt band prac, but I gt Charlie's lesson all the way till 10PM.... Damn....


..................

Where was I?? 0h yar...

We ate dinner after de movie and drank "coffee" (my was some strawberry smoothie... ) at Cafe Cartel (Coffee Bean full hse... =/ ) David damn sick, keep making comments abt the colour of de drink.... Haix... Leah was very nice, cut bread and even helped us to spread butter (Thanx Leah!).

Den we chat and look at Ice's new laptop. Yakyakyak all the way till abt 10.40pm den go home.... So late... haha. =D

Just hope dat I can get to know them better... =)

No comments: