Hahah... Just reached home... Hee... I wore my SECODARY school uniform 2 perform lehZ! wahaha... Cos the dress code is either de secondary sch uniform WHITE shirt AND jeans SKIRT... Do u think I'll own a proper skirt?? haha... Most surprising, I wore my uniform with the skirt! haha... Didn't wear the pants...
Haha... I actually brought jeans and shirt to change 1... (Just in case can wear pants...) But it was confiscated by my RI frienz who claimed that their IQ is much much better than me... T.T Dun wanna talk abt dat... Humph.
The perfrmance is quite ok ba.... I mean, come on, we join the band how long only! HAven even orientation! Hiax... But Igot stuck halfway thru Alvama..... Damn pissed... Its fast+continous running notes+I'm only playing it for de second time only!(The 1st time was yesterday..)
=( Luckily, the piece was the last... It made my lips soo bloody tired dat it can't even buzz.... Haiz...
To Wen Hui: Y u tell Chis and Andrew?!?! Aiyoh..... *covers face and shakes head*
No comments:
Post a Comment