Gloomy day..... (I mean the weather!)
Haiz.... Supposed to be home liao, Budden stuck in sch for sum makeup lesson for Vesak Day and Labour Day... (For Yuko and Pete, those are public holidays in Singapore.) Almost bored to death....
In e-plaza again... Hee.... As usual, sitting beside Fifi... Haha.
Mani of my mates say wan 2 run... Some already gone home... I dunno la.... Like going 2 rain... Dun think I going home lor. (".)
Tml got band... Haha.. I think that I'll be getting a soft euphonium (my instrument!) case frm sch and use it 2 carry instument fr KSWind home.... Yar....
Seriously, I dun like the instrumnent in NYP... No offense! But they shld send aome of de euphos 4 repair! The condition of e 1 I'm using is.... Aiyoh... The tubing of the middle valve can suddenly DROP OFF While I playing! I'm serious... Den the 4th valve cannot unscrew! *winces* Worse, the sumthing's wrong wif it... I keep putting valve oil in it.. It help, but if this goes on, the instrument will spoil! Den for the other instrument(s) I've used, the 1st and 2nd valve keeps getting stuck halfway while playing... *Cringe* >_<
Haiyo.... Hmmm... MAybe I'll be using the instrument frm KS... I dunno... Cos if I'm not wrong, if Sandy and Gorden and the rest of the euph section come, I daresay that there will not be enuf instrument.... Must ask Lawrence ( de KSWS President) 1st. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment