haix.... Band prac is postponed to tml... Cos tml is band orientation... Den band prac is held 2gether wif it lorx... We r supposed 2 stay overnight.
Stupid Hong Sheng and Gordon... Keep saying that they dun wanna go untill Pei Yi wan 2 cry le... I decided to go despite my ICAs.... Because if I'm not wrong, its compulsory and ALL SLs r supposed to account 4 members hu r not going... Imagine... Wad if yr section members all disappear? And their reason was "I don't wanna go?" Sure kenna scolding 1..... Haiz... Must tell them 2 use their brain...
Die. Next week I have a week's worh of tests... Bloody hell... Sat go home in de afternooon MUST start... Cos Sunday my my Aunt bought tickets 2 wild-wild wet in downtown east.... I didn't say I going but my mom told my aunt otherwise... She bought the tix @ $18 each... I told her I not going, but her face turn black (my mom)... T.T
Well....Here goes band prac at KSWS and studying....
No comments:
Post a Comment