Monday, April 6

I hate to be emo.
But I can't help it.

Mark called me in the morning, today.
Nono, not the Sydney Mark,
The Brisbane Mark.
YES.
THE Mark.

Oh my goodness gracious.
Asked me how I was.
I told him I was fine,
Duh.

It's a highly depressing conversation for both of us.
Quite abit of awkward silence here and there...
Many sensitive topics...
Guess he didn't have the courage to talk about them.
It's okay.
I would probably not know what to say too.

Only,
Please do the thing I asked you to.
I can't fly over to the US to 'visit'.

I promised him I'll do that every year.
Since he's not buried in Singapore,
I'll need you to do that for me for the years to come...
At least for now.

And please,
Don't let Grandma know that it's from me.

Thanks for helping, Mark.
I really appreciate it.

---

Took a break after work before going home,
Just wandered around Bedok Central for awhile.

Bought some sushi to eat,
Bought some doughnuts,
Snacks, and some other things I usually won't even think of buying.
Haha.

Think I'll just stop here for this.

------

Weekend literally just flew by.
Accompanied mom and dad out to Great World,
They bought 2 pairs of pretty shoes for me!
=)

Skipped NYPAW on Sat due to KSWS meeting at 5.
Yup.

Then KSWS prac,
Sightread new pieces...
Quite okay for me.
But my breath isn't that good.
Probably cos I felt ill that day ba.
Thank goodness I was able to hold it in.
And I practically managed to force ALL the nasi lemak rice in without puking.
I wasn't hungry,
Yet gastric pain.
Maybe cos I didn't eat much at breakfast/lunch ba.
So weird.

And thank goodness that Chris and the boys came to fetch me home after some drinks,
Though it was kinda late.
Was kind of feeling ill at the bus-stop.
Woots.


Oh yeah,
My medicine's running out...
Arrgh.
Working now,
Need to find time to go down to the hospital pharmacy in the morning.
Damn.


Sunday was kind of a hazy day...
Sleeping,
Change bedsheets,
Eat,
Watch TV...

Dad went to baibai at 4AM in the morning.
SIAO.
Reach the cemetery at 6AM can see meh?
No streetlights there leh!
I didn't know they were going so early this year,
And so,
I missed 'visiting' my cousin and granny again.
=(

I miss my cousin.
Though it's quite a few years already,
I still do miss her.

As for Aunt Alice,
Amy jiejie has already visited her last Friday.
She didn't inform due to the weird timing.
So yeah.
But she promised that she'll bring us there after her baby's born.
Then can show the baby to Aunt Alice too.
Think that'll be a few months later...
But it's okay.
I can wait.
=)

The only thing that makes me feel terrible is the 2 of them.
I can't visit them.
Not this year,
And I doubt the year after next.
And after.

I really don't know what I should do.

No comments: