Hey people!
How're all of you recently?
Haha.
Sorry, haven't been updating the blog for awhile...
Woots.
Speaking of which,
I won't be talking about my current job here...
Not much la.
Haha.
I might in the future,
But not now la, ok?
I started work last Wednesday.
And I had to settle quite abit of admin stuff.
Haha.
So kinda busy with loads of stuff.
Haven't been going to NYPSO prac for ages.
I really DO miss the kids...
Hope they are coping well there,
And can raise their own standard to be competitive enough for the upcoming WMC.
I wanna join.... But I can't.
I'm no longer a student for now,
Time I got out of just band and do something.
There are times where I do feel like going back,
But after some thinking,
I think that it's best that I don't in case I disrupt the practice....
Time is running out, the month of July is coming.
They should really be focusing on the pieces now.
-----
Oh my goodness....
Ubi, Ubi.
At night,
You can hear even the slightest things...
5mins ago,
I heard someone from the opposite block playing the "Benny Larva" song.
CONFIRM -- CAN SWEAR.
Now,
I can hear every single word that the couple downstairs (1st floor) are quarreling about.
Some of the residents of the opposite block have also come out of their houses and looking down from the walkway...
So kaypo...
Haha.
Goodness....
I really dislike the man,
Shouting all sorts of vulgarities of the different languages to his poor spouse.
Don't he even respect her?
Hai.
------
Anyway,
Went to baibai (Qing Ming Festival) on Sunday.
Weird things happen,
I tell you.
There are some things that you just cannot not believe.
Woot.
-----
Mr Ng called me yesterday,
Gave me a good shock.
HAHAHAHA.
Told me Eastspring got Silver!
Woohooo!!
=)
Talked only for alittle while,
Then I had to put down the phone cos I had to prepare milk formula for Qi cos she was screaming her head off.
Arrgh. =(
I'm quite happy to hear from him,
But good to know that he's doing okay and well.
And still so vulgar, ohmygoodness.
Haha.
At least he's busy...
Better than nothing to do.
=)
-----
Haven't come online for quite awhile....
Need to do alittle of info gathering,
So come online.
In the end,
I ended up facebooking,
Getting spammed and yakking non-stop with friends I haven't met for ages on MSN.
Hahaha.
I'm not playing hide-and-seek la.
I can't answer calls or SMSes when I'm working.
There're times in between where I peek at the SMSes and missed calls,
But by the time I knock off,
I usually forget to reply or call back.
And normally,
I try to avoid the com if I can.
I just want to relax and sleep when I get home.
That's all.
I don't feel that tired at work...
But the moment I step out,
The outside world seems to drain me of 80% of my energy,
And the time where I travel home,
Eat dinner and sleep are almost all in a daze...
Probably some psychological thingy la.
Yup.
Think I'll log off.
Need to report earlier tomorrow.
Oh yeah.
I just remembered I haven't eaten my medicine yet.
Whoops.
Haha.
See you guys k.
No comments:
Post a Comment