Hey people,
How are you recently??
Work today was kinda good and terrible at the same time...
It's one hectic and messy day with unclear things.
So many things to ask,
Yet I don't know what or where to start.
Arrgh.
Saturday was alumni practice.
The bandroom has changed so much...
They put the platforms on again?
So mafun...
And why does the main band seems so small??
The area covered seems smaller...
Maybe it's just me ba.
I got my eupho out,
Sat on the chair,
And went "WHOA".
Suddenly have a strong emotion there...
I knew I missed playing with the kids
(Though they were not serious),
But I didn't know that it was till THAT extent.
Suddenly missed the eupho kids,
Trombone people,
Tubists,
Zijie,
Allan,
Huimin and Jiexin.
The feeling is damn kns,
I tell you.
-
Went to school after that,
Then went for my cousin's 21st birthday.
He invited WJ too,
And was kachiao-ing me before WJ and friends came.
Boo!!! xP
The party was kinda sian for me,
Cos the party is like mainly celebrating with friends??
Cos Alvin invited quite a number of people there...
From Primary school mates to poly mates,
As well as his army friends.
Yep.
Just felt kinda out-of-place there la.
=========
Let's talk about SUNDAY!
Went to watch SWS Beautiful Sunday!
Missed the 1st 2 songs due to full house.
=(
The performance was pretty alright,
Other than one piece I don't really like
(Dunno if it's the arrangement of the piece, or??
Hmm.),
The others are not bad.
I like the sound in 'Amazing Grace'.
The fun starts AFTER the performance.
I met Huijun and *ahem* friend outside.
Huijun's kinda upset cos it was full house and she can't watch her laopa perform...
Haha.
I can tell you,
We know some of the people in SWS.
LOL.
So many people were staring at us,
Cos we were talking and waving to many of the performers after the performance.
Especially me.
LOL.
There's:
Yueyuan,
Ian,
Ah Boy (Aldwyn),
Weiyi =wave only=,
Law Wei =greet=,
Law Fatt,
Jing Si,
Wee Seng,
Shishi and Ding Liang =wave=,
Mr Png =smile and nod=,
Mr Fahmi =smile=,
Mr Ng.
I met the guy whom I met before...
I forgot his name again...
Whoops.
Anyway,
A number of us went to makan at the Changi Village area.
Ahahahaha!
I was sitting with Jingsi,
Yue Yuan,
Wee Seng,
The guy and his girlfriend.
And Ian was half here,
Half at the other table.
Haha.
We did not join tables with the other groups cos there was a pillar in between.
Yup.
My table didn't know what to order...
The other table finished ordering for quite some time,
Then we decided what to order and stuff...
In the end,
We ordered quite a number of things:
1) Sting Ray
2) Kang Kong
3) Hot Plate Toufu
4) Fried Fish with Onions
4) Sweet & Sour Chicken
(The place is Halal so Mr Fahmi can join in)
5) Tom Yam soup
6) Rice
We had quite a bit of variety compared to the other table,
Though there were more people there.
x)
LOL.
YEAH.
Wee Seng and I felt like our stomach were burning after the tom yam soup.
It was really nice,
But spicy...
After a bowl and half,
Whoa.
HUAT AH!!!!
HAHAHAHA.
We kinda chatted quite abit after dinner.
Ian was playing JS's i-phone,
Then we were yakking with people who just came and sat in,
Like:
Mr Png, who showed his new phone with us,
And telling us about the previous Bangkok trip,....
Law Fatt, who told us about their previous Bangkok trip on the painful foot and body massage that was very painful yet had no effect on Yueyuan (LOL)...
Mr Ng, who talked about the performance, band, and also contributed to the convo on the trip to Bangkok (fishing). Hahaha.
Ian and Yueyuan was teasing me as usual throughout dinner.
Woot. =X
I was naughty,
Went to ka-chiao Jing Si.
Buahahaha!
Anyway,
Mr Png thought Jingsi and I are from the Youth band.
I WISH!!!
Boohoo.
Maybe Jing Si la....
Me? No hope ah.
Is it because we seem to know quite afew of the dinner people??
Yeah, I think that's it!
Hahaha.
Of course I know them...
A great number of Fuchun people,
Some of the secondary school conductors like Mr Fahmi and Mr Fizal from Mr Ng,
Yueyuan and Ian from KSWS,
Ah Boy from WeiYi.
Hehe.
But thinking back,
I think I'm the only person at the dinner who is not in SWS before...
Never guest-played like Js and WeeSeng,
Never even sat in or joined the youth for practice.
Woots. =X
Oh yeah,
I learnt that Mr Png was a Thai.
Hahaa.
I really didn't know!!
He started teasing me with some spoken Thai,
And Wee Seng laughed at my blur look.
THEN that Mr Ng...
Order a big fat sizzling MUTTON CHOP at the end of dinner and made EVERYONE WATCH him eat!!!
OMG la!!!
So cheeky,
Can slowly cut a piece of mutton chop out,
Dip it in sauce,
Put in his mouth and chew,
Look up and give all of us a thumbs up.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.
All spectators (everybody else) from the 4 tables roared in laughter.
Watched him eat about 5 mouthfuls,
And he just repeated the steps for each mouthful,
Making all of us laugh even more.
(P.S. The look on Ian's face is a plus point for us)
LOL.
=======
Anyway,
The dinner was really, really fun.
This really is one rare chance for me,
Probably no next time ba??
I mean,
Dinner with the people from SWS...
It sounds stupid,
But it's like a dream to me.
I was really happy they allowed me to join in and included me in,
Cos I really enjoyed myself that night.
It's a precious memory for me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment