Monday, December 29

I'm going crazy....
I'm going crazy...
I'm going crazy...

I'm only at page FOUR of my 13 page report....
Siao liao.
And the submission is TOMORROW.
Now it's already 11:56PM
Shit-damnit.

I mistook the damn deadline to be on Friday...
It was till the weekend of the holidays a kind soul informed me of the correct date....

Saturday not free...
Started alittle on Sunday,
My Aunt's family came on a sudden visit,
Bo pian have to stop everything.
Boohoo.

-

SHIT.

Then there's this report due on WEDNESDAY.
This one's slightly better...
One page report - for DHL field trip.

ONE PAGE!
Hahhaa.
Got problem NOT exceeding ahh...

Got the guidelines yesterday, wth.
Hai...
No sleep for 2 days straight....
No.
No sleep for 3 days!
Wednesday is New Year's Eve.
WTH.
3 days!
I'm gonna die!

Lucky Thursday's a holiday,
Can sleep my New Year's morning off.

This is a complaint post....
Arrgh.

Post about other stuff on WEDNESDAY night ba.
Off to projects then. =(

No comments: