Hey people!
Hehehe.
One thing to say...
I'M SICK!!!
(Physically, that is.)
Woohoo.
Again....
Think is the 8th or 9th time this year....
The 2nd pack of Panadol Cold I bought this year is left with 7 more tablets to go....
Do keep in mind that each box/pack contains TWENTY capsules...
And I eat one (maybe 2 when serious) each time....
Arrgh.
Boo to colds...
Lalalala...
I'm refusing to be stressed man...
1 project submission and test this friday...
Haven't started anything yet.
Gonna start with project,
Diedie finish by tml evening,
Go home and study tml night.
I'm so relaxed...
Lalalala.
As if.
Bleagh.
Recently got crazy over damn old songs...
Must be crazy...
Now playing in my Mp3:
=
How deep is your love,
How deep is your love?
I really mean to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools breaking us down,
When they all should let us be, we belong to you and me
=
The song before:
=
She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that
special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry
Oh....
Sweet child o' mine
=
HAH!
I'll bet with you 50bucks that Eugene's gonna call me ahma if he knows of this!!!
Buahahaha.
But they're really nice...
Oh yeah!
Speaking of old songs...
My IB lecturer suddenly sang this song out of nowhere in the middle of a LECTURE:
"I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you.... *stop*"
HAhahahaha.
Dunno what he up to also!!
LOL.
So random!!
Really made the lecture group laugh....
xD
Ooh!!
"When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven...."
Whoohoo!
Sorry...
This person's sick.
Just ignore her if you see her singing out of nowhere
Hahaha.
Arrgh.
Nose machiam like running tap...
Boohoo.
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment