Friday, December 19

Hello people!!

Good morning!!
It's 8.20AM!

Yeah!
I just finished the damn Svc ops report....
BUT
Exceeded the word limit by x2....
SHIT.

But really cannot minimize le....
I thought I'd take the risk of submitting more than what is needed rather than going with the word limit and compromising on the quality....
Woot.

Just hope I won't get my team mate and I into trouble...
I'm alright with it...
But my team mate....
Arrgh.

But I swear I really reduced it liao.
From 3,895 to 1,985 (NOT including exc summary.)
Siao eh...
So little words write what sia?

Still say wad need "In depth desription..." or "apply what you have learnt in lectures"...
I pui!
1,000 MAX apply what?
In depth on what?
Give us so many criteria....
1,000 where got enough?
Crazy.

Anyway,
Been doing this since 12AM after reach home from band.
HAha!

THIS is how I manage my time....
You want to do more things,
Can!

Compromise on sleep only lo....
8hours of sleep (or rather, 5h for me),
Can do so many things!
If dun wanna do project,
Read manga,
Listen songs,
Play PSP, etc.

If tired,
Then just sleep lo.

Yahyah.
Gonna get 1h of sleep now.
Recently keep doing this not becos of playing,
But so many projects, tests...
Ta buleh tahan....

Need to be in school by 10.30AM,
Reach Sengkang by 11AM to meet Dalilah for project.

Arrgh!
Damnit....
Forgot I need to send her my part by 12mn tonight...
SHIT.

Still got band sia...
Nvm.
Think today sleep less also ba.
Finish up that part,
Give her then sleep...
If not, not fair to her....

Hai.
I'll go sleep now.
Need it desperately.... long day ahead.

No comments: