Hey people!
Hehe.
Sorry for those who waited for me to come online/reply e-mails....
I've been cut off from the internet and will be doing so till the end of next week.
For goodness sake,
ITS EXAMS PERIOD!!
My god...
I'm gonna be like a mad woman who coops herself at home.
Now in lab,
Almost finish-ed last minute recaps and stuff,
Exam at 3.45PM.
Came to school lab to check and clear e-mails,
Then did a bit of blog surfing then thought I'd blog abit lo.
Lol.
Yup.
Nothing much to blog la.
Saturday and Sunday spent slacking and watching the Olympics and NDP on tv,
Fell sick on Monday.
Yup.
So brain abit fuzzy,
Must take more time to remember points...
Super sian can.
Today's HR paper.
Then the timing for the rest of the papers all screwed up la.
Tuesday:
Marketing research
4 - 6PM
Wednesday:
Public Relations
9 - 11AM
Thursday:
Call Centre Management
4 - 6PM
KNS,
All super theory stuff can??
Die...
Think can bang head on the wall alr la.
Hai.
And what's with the morning paper??
Why morning??
WHY??WHY??
OMG.
I'm so not gonna sleep liao la.
Super sian-ed.
This week must lock myself in my room,
Cannot go KSWS.
Cos really no time le.
Hai, I'm so scared can??
Arrgh.
Kay.
I'm gonna go to the exam hall alr.
Ciao, people.
Wish me luck alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment