Sunday, May 4

Woo...
Weather recently is wayyy hot.
Woohoo...
I'm sweating like hell even though I've just taken a shower...
My god.

Think I'll be spending more time in the air-cond. places like the labs and library...
Eat in Koufu!
Wah...
Really cannot tahan.

Haohao!
You called my HOUSE!!
Wah! So rare!
Haha.
xD

Woi,
I really never blame you la.
You didn't know,
And I didn't tell you....
Its okay.
Btw,
Thanks for the birthday wish!
Though its impossible that it'll come true,
But it really made me very happy.
Really it did!
=)

Haha!
Going back camp tonight ah!
Look at the brighter side la.
At least the 6 mths in Tekong is over....
Very fast right?
Yep.
Still got abit more to go...
Jiayou!!
Have fun,
Train hard and stay fit okay?
Must get along with your team mates well,
Drink more water,
And remember to bring the medicine for your rash along this time k!

Call me or the others when you get out.
We go play swings and eat prata with the others!
=)

No comments: