Hey Chris,
I know where you're getting at.
Yeah.
Thanks for trying to understand.
But yet,
I don't want to tell.
Its stupid of me to swallow other people's burdens myself.
But if I told him,
It'll just hurt him even more.
I will not say anything,
But if one day,
He discovers it himself,
I will do all I can to be there for him.
I'd rather swallow all of it down and watch him from afar,
And try to help him as much as possible,
Even if it meant that I have to put on a front.
I don't want to see him and the others suffer more.
I really don't.
They're all special people too me.
I just want them all to be happy.
Everyone.
But,
Everyone have different lifestyles.
I can't possibly jump right into people's personal affairs.
What right do I have to do that?
Keep in mind that humans are very independent and smart.
They are also grant the gift of intelligence,
They'll try to solve their own problems themselves.
Unless they really cannot cope anymore,
Or want to escape for abit,
They'll find a person to confide in.
Thats why I chose to observe from afar.
There are many friends and family of theirs out there,
But if they want to talk to me,
I'll be there.
That's one reason why although I really hate IT,
Yes,
That IT,
I just keep quiet.
But it just hurts so much to know that they're unhappy,
But yet you can't do anything for them but watch.
Ah yes...
About that last issue...
Lonely yes,
But its great to see that someone in their surroundings that cares about them,
And that they can find people to confide in.
No need to be close to them,
Yah.
NO NEED.
See that they're happy,
They're fine,
Then ok liao lo!
-----------------
Yeah and I know reading too much of those books at a young age is not good.
Haha.
Kenna influenced le.
"Inner thinking is strangely overly mature for her age." was the comment given.
Thanks, Doc.
No comments:
Post a Comment