Haix.
I'm so bored.
So many things to do!
I don't wanna do anything!
So stressed and 烦.
The feeling's super kanna sai can.
Recently bad mood.
Fell out with some close friends of mine.
The words said...
I know they don't mean it...
Boys...
But wow.
Nah,
Its okay.
2 of them...
20 years old liao still quarrel like kids...
Men some more!
Really cannot tahan them anymore.
They fight,
And then I get into the mess too.
Now good....
Both sides don't want to talk to me....
Gonna remain silent till they patch back.
If they don't then fine.
Very tiring for me to get stuck in between.
And also,
I'm kinda 'fired' from my babysitting job...
Not exactly 'fired',
As in Yu Mei's (the girl) mom,
Aunt Mandy,
Is going to send her to her mom's to stay when she's not free...
So yeah.
No need me liao.
Kinda sad at the thought of not seeing her again....
And now,
I wonder at how Elaine's adapting to Melbourne.
Is she okay?
Ming Kuan's work?
Little Mark?
Haven't got a call from them since April.
Then I have this person who I know who got pregnant.
Boyfriend ran away,
Can't contact her at all.
Damn worried for her la.
Then there's this Vienna audition.
Practiced ,
But OMGG.
Still will feel stressed right?
And it being 'One-on-one' just makes me feel worse.
Shit la.
Wonder how's the audition's gonna be like.
One-on-one with Mr Tan in that damn big band room...
Will he conduct and I play?
What if I don't have the 'feel' of the tempo without the band?
What if he don't like my tone?
The way I play the pieces?
What if I made a mistake?
Will he cut me out for the trip?
Then there's the thing...
No need the comm to tell me,
I know about it already...
The way Mr Tan phrases his words...
Although careful,
But you know....
Almost all the members have the preparation for it,
And its not something that can raise our morale...
Then there are the projects and tests...
Those interested can take a peep into my planner....
Damn packed from end of May all the way to August.
And I'm talking ONLY about schoolwork,
Assignments,
Tests and quizzes,
Projects AND presentations.
Have to juggle band prac from Monday to Saturday daily with my projects,
Assignments and tutorials.
Great.
Sundays will be spent on homework and mugging and choinging projects/report/essays,
I guess.
My GOD.
Arrgh.
I feel so squashed.
I wanna scream.
Pull my hair out.
Run away.
Curse and swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment