Saturday, November 17

Sorry ah guys...
Emo-ing for awhile before I sleep...
Pardon me for the song lyrics...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you

Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend to leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide?

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


有一天我在想我到底算是个什么东西
还是我会不会根本就不算东西
天天都漫无目的偏偏又想要证明真理
别人从屁股放屁我却每天每天都说要革命

就算是整个世界把我抛弃
而至少快乐伤心我自己决定
所以我说就让他去我知道潮落之后一定有潮起
有什么了不起

常常我豁出去拚了命走过却没有痕迹
可是我从不怕挖出我火热的心
手上有一个硬币反面就决定放弃嗝屁


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


夜黑夜 寂寞的夜裡 氣生氣 對自己生氣
軟弱的電話 又打給你
想聽你 那邊的空氣 有什麼 精采的話題
你還是溫柔 給我婉轉的距離

我的聲音在笑 淚在飆 電話那頭的你可知道
世界若是 那麼大 為何我要忘記你 無處逃
我的聲音在笑 淚在飆 電話那頭的你可知道
世界若是 那麼小 為何我的真心 你聽不到

會很會 偽裝我自己 你不該 背我的秘密
沉重都給我 微笑給你
奔狂奔 空曠的感情 走暴走 暴走的傷心
透明的歎息 最後還是我的秘密

聽不到 聽不到 我的執著 撲通 撲通 一直在跳
直到你有一天能夠明瞭 我做得到 我做得到

我的聲音在笑 淚在飆 電話那頭的你可知道
世界若是 那麼大 為何我要忘記你 無處逃
我的聲音在笑 淚在飆 電話那頭的你可知道
世界若是 那麼小 為何我的真心 你聽不到

No comments: