Tuesday, November 20

Kaoz...
Feeling damn emo again..
Arrgh...
Lucky that I'm at home...
Woo~~

Haha.
Many ppl complain my blog damn emo...
Lol!
Sorry la sorry la...
Haha.

Nothing much in my life la.
Many thoughts inside...
Thoughts that people dunno.
Ha.

Aiyoh...
Dunno wad I writing liaoz....
Hahaha.

Anyway,
Dunno why,
Had this sudden thought in my mind;

"Why is darkness trying to win light?"

Dunno where it came from man...
Woo...

Then just thought about it the whole day while helping mom to clear out the cupboards.
Kept zoning out,
Then kenna scolded.
Hah.

Hmm...
So why is darkness trying to win light?

My thoughts:
Hmm....
Darkeness is a form that cannot exist where there is light.

Is it because if this,
And it wants to make its presence felt?
People are always going to the light,
Mentioning about light,
Saying light brings warmth,
Light is good.....

When it comes to darkness,
People feel scared as darkness creates mysterious atmosphere and it make them insecure?
Then they say,
"Darkness is bad,
Its evil,
Etc....."

If this is the case,
I dun blame darkness for wanting to win light.

Maybe because darkness always cease to exist in light,
And they just want their presence to be felt?

Then on the other hand,
It might just be plain jealousy and greed....

Hahaha.
Confusing right?
Now I'm confusing myself man...
Woo!

Haha.
Dunno la.
Just thought of it then go all ahead and think lor...

This reminds me of the Taoist teachings of Yin and Yang.
Lol.
I'm no Taoist,
Or Buddist,
Or Muslim,
Or Shintoist,
Or Christian....

Not that I don't believe...
Just too complicated la.
Don't wanna touch this too much as it might be a sensitive issue to some.

Religon is a great thing.
I read and learn alot from them.

Yin and Yang....
Shintoism...
Embrace and fuse.
Harmony.

I kinda like the concept.

My parents are Buddists.
They taught me Buddist teachings,
Those of human acts,
Karma.

I was from a Christian school,
From pre-school all the way to secondary 4.
I was taught many things about Christianity,
And how they apply to my daily life.
The bible tells how Jesus came to Earth to save the people of God.
How he died on the cross and rose again.
How God sent angels and people like Moses to save and bring happiness to his children.
Genesis and Revelation are great.

They all talk about great things.
I read about them,
I absorb and reflect.

No comments: