Hey guys...
Sorry la...
Haven't been blogging properly for one week...
Damn busy...
School tests every week for the past 2 weeks,
Band on
Monday (NYPSO)
Tuesday (NYPSO)
Wednesday (KSWS)
Thursday (NYPSO)
Saturday (NYPSO+KSWS)
Yeah.
The 2 weeks been such a blur,
I can't really remember things well.....
I'll try though....
I think I blog about last week ba..
Really can't remember about the week before....
I bumped into Kaisheng last Wednesday,
After my Project Management test,
On my way to Tiong Baru.
I caught him on an MRT station,
Think its Bugis,
Or was it Lavander?
He was on his way to Aikido class as usual...
But he went to the dojo at Boon Lay now.
Sidetrack a bit...
Kaisheng's one of the boys I hang out with in secondary school...
Normally together with Lum,
Ju Ming and some others.
We were classmates for 3 years?
Yeah.
We used to talk and crap alot,
Talk everything under the sun.
After school we'd go to the bubble tea shop near the Geylang East Library,
On weekends,
The few of us would occasionally be cycling at East Coast...
When he's absent,
I'd collect worksheets and stuff for him, etc.
Yeah.
Anyway,
After we graduated and went to our seperate ways,
He totally like disappeared for 2 years.
He attended none of our BBQs and chalets of our classes.
NONE.
Everybody will be asking like,
"Eh Lum (Or Jiejun), Kaisheng leh?
Not coming again ah?"
We contact him,
He either don't reply or gives us the impression that he's busy.
Yeah.
And he appears offline everytime on MSN,
And we have totally no idea when he's on.
Yeah.
He really disappeared.
So you can imagine how glad I was to see him on Wednesday.
But then,
He's attitude was super cold to me.
I asked him how he was,
Why he hadn't joined us for the BBQs and stuff....
His answers were really cold...
Can't really remember the exact things I asked...
There were too many on my mind,
That I had thought of to ask IF there was a chance in my life I could see him again.
I mean,
Lum and I,
As well as Ju Ming spoke of him quite often,
And wondered what happened to him.
Really haven't seen him for ages la.
Anyway,
I could remember his answers and responses.
They really hurt.
I was thinking how to tell this to Lum,
Ju Ming and the others though....
"I don't need friends."
"Go for what? Waste my time only."
"Can you don't talk?"
"I can disappear and appear. Only that I don't want."
"Why must keep in touch? Keep in touch liao then?"
"Anything la. Just don't call me along."
"Aiyah... Lum won't look any different 1 la... He like that..."
"Can you keep quiet?"
I tell you,
I really felt like crying....
You don't need friends?
Lum won't change much?
What gave you the impression?
I really don't know what happened to you.
You said you were like that since secondary school....
I said you were more positive and outgoing.
You simply said I didn't know you enough.
And you told me to shut up.
My god.
That hurt so much man.
Thank goodness it was Tiong Baru then.
I quickly made an exit.
No turning back Jiejun.
No turning back.
Especially with the tears running down your face?
He doesn't want to have contact with you anymore.
Don't bother.
No more turning back.
I told myself,
"Maybe it was a bad day for him."
But thinking back,
It really shakes me.
You sms-ed once a few weeks ago,
In the beginning of October.
Oh yeah,
And once on MSN too,
When I spotted you online.
"I don't need friends."
I remembered.
I thought you were joking.
You weren't.
Ok fine.
Lum,
Ju Ming and I worried over nothing.
You told me you weren't like last time.
Ok.
I can see that.
You have no need for friends.
You have no use for us anymore,
Cos we can't be of any use to you.
The 3 years of friendship is gone.
Fine.
The 3 of us can survive without you, Kaisheng.
We did for 2 and a half years.
We can continue to do that.
While in the toilet,
I was wondering how to tell Lum.
Ju Ming would probably be a bit hurt too....
But Lum....
He's so mean to talk about Lum like that.
That got me really upset.
And a little agitated.
I tell you, Kaisheng.
If you don't want anything to do with us,
Its fine with me.
But if I hear you talking bad about the others,
Especially Lum,
I'll make sure you regret it.
I don't give a damn about you and your Aikido,
Aikido is about self-defense.
I really make sure you'll regret it.
Lum is a really great guy.
Much much better than you.
You used to look down on him in the past,
But in fact,
You are the loser,
Not him.
He's got a direct admission to poly,
What about you?
He cares about people,
What about you?
You come first.
Yeah...
I remember about the question someone (I think it was Ju Ming) asked:
If you were drowning with two of your closest friend or family,
And there's a boat near-by.
Inculding yourself,
You can only save 2/3 of the people.
They live,
You die.
Or only one of them lives.
Who would you save?
Lum: I try to save both lor!
Kaisheng: What save? I go on the boat 1st.
Best answer in history man Kaisheng!!
Thinking back,
I really regretted being friends with you.
Your $200 dollar bag with the price tag on.
And the Mp3?
I can still remember them.
You brought them to school,
Yet didn't let anyone touch them.
Selfish,
Boastful,
Showoff.
Remember the things you said in the past?
Next president?
CEO?
Wait long.
GET OUT OF MY LIFE.
AND IF YOU HURT ANYONE OF THEM,
I'LL MAKE SURE YOU PAY.
You know I mean what I say.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
OMG.
I can't believe I was carried away...
But it really did hurt...
Woo!!
Back to Earth!
Back to Earth!
Back to Earth!
Back to Earth!
Back to Earth!
Back to Earth!
Back to Earth!
Woots!
Hehehehe.
Sorry la.
Saturday practice sucked...
Yong An and Shishi and Mr Ng aren't there...
Trumpets were off key and blaring irritatingly....
Euphos were seriously off tune.
Bad intonation!!!
Boo~~~!!!
*sobs quietly*
How come Jonathan suddenly pop out?
I don't mind him coming...
No!
Saying I don't mind is a lie,
Ehh....
Wait...
I think I don't mind him coming down for practice,
But he really is suddenly pop out and say he playing for concert....
Whoa...
Actually Wei Jie also la....
The trumpets!!!!
Everyone suddenly pop out....
Whoa...
@.@
But seriously,
Kim Seng Wind really needs loads of help....
The sound is really cannot tahan....
I was so uneasy last practice...
Can't hear myself,
Then the band so off-key,
So loud....
Especially the trumpets....
Wei Jie and Jonathan...
Cannot blend...
I didn't play the melody for A Lot Of Words...
Only the two of them played and it sounds terrible...
The sound just cannot blend...
Whoa...
I need to start from my section ba...
Kaoz...
OMG.
Arrgh...
Oh yeah!
Anyway,
Xiu Mei was so funny!!
Buahahaha....
Ibrahim and I left NYP early to have dinner....
Met Xiu Mei in Novena MRT.
During dinner at TBP-KFC,
Cos Elisse sms-ed to say she's going down,
Xiu Mei super excited....
Yakked all the way while walking from TBP to KSCC.
Hahahaha.
Then when we were approaching the KSWS band-room,
She ran a little and banged the doors....
(Her usual way of announcing her arrival...)
But this week,
She froze at the door for a few seconds before going in....
Cos Mr Tan Beng Wee came down!
OMG.
I saw him when I stepped inside....
Said Hi to him and the main comm people....
Woo...
Almost screamed the nickname out...
Just hoped Xiu Mei didn't scare him out or something...
Oh yeah...
And just hope the 'noise' that day didn't turn him down or something....
T.T
Saw Elisse....
Scolded her for coming down for practice cos she still had 2 more papers to go....
(Did the same to Jonathan.)
Hugged her...
Wahahahahaha....
Made alot of noise....
Whoops!
Hahaha.
Lawrence was happy to see us...
So was Makoto.
Woo!
The good thing in KSWS is that there's not much barriers between the members and commitee.
Lawrence jokes with us...
No.
It's share dirty jokes and thoughts with us one lo!
=.=
There's some occasional seriousness here and there...
When there should be la...
But normally its mostly just casual interactions between one member and another....
=)
Anyway,
The reason why Mr Tan is going down is because he's (or he might be?) taking us for the New Year Celebration performances next Jan/Feb CBY performances at Esplande (Beautiful Sunday) and Chinatown (Firecracker lighting ceremony) next year.
Wooo...
Lol.
Law Wei so shocked to see him there lo!!
Lols.
So funny...
Anyway,
Boon's face was so green on Saturday!
He said that he was tired...
Was a long day for him,
His Grade 5 music theory.
Spent the whole night studying,
Out since morning still come KSW.
Woots.
Yeah.
And as I said earlier,
Practice really sounded bad......
Very bad...
VERY VERY bad....
Wahlau eh....
Have have more seriousness in this?
I want to play in the old KSWS...
The one before so many people came down...
I mean,
The new one's fun and stuff...
But it sounds bad....
=(
The old band was like half the size...
But it sounded not bad!
Made me wanna improve loads....
The band now is...
Haiz...
Bad sound,
People popping up randomly,
Sudden over population of some sections...
(Trumpets tripled in size over the month,
Eupho doubled from 3 to 6 people!)
Irregular attendance,
Then Charlie has to repeat things every practice...
No wonder Sonny was so worried about new people coming down...
No comments:
Post a Comment