Sunday, September 9

Okok... I blog I blog....
Kaoz...

It has been a pretty okay week la.

Band started on Tuesday...
Like that lor...
What do you want me to write about?

Played Saigon,
Highlights from Chess.
And Hobbits.

Can't hit anything beyond the high 'F'.
Yah.

Aiyah...
Skip skip skip!

Wednesday:
Went to practice the damn part in Highlights from Chess...
Then Jerold and Esther came.
Then practice that part together lor.
Can play liao...
But I think I have to re-practice on Tuesday le ba...
Think I forgot le...
Yep.
And that Karachi Bolervard...
Still cant run la.
Difficult.... x.x

Went to find Boon after that.
Talked crap as usual.
I walked around the place abit...
Whoa.
So big lor.
And it's only AMK Ave 10 can?
Woots.

Got to know a small Sec 1 boy.
Lol. Super cheeky.
Got to know Rachel too.
And one irritating boy who loves to bully the small boy and also loves to stick to Boon.
The 3 or 4 times I go to the shop,
He's there.
Boon tells me that he comes EVERYDAY and leaves when the shop closes.

Anyway,
I HATE that boy.
I really hate him.
And I mean it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay....
Went to 2 BBQs on Friday.

Went to Kai Ming's BBQ first.
At Pit 18,
I think.
Ate and played volleyball and Frizzbee with his brother and friends.
BBQ-ed chicken and satay for the people there as well.

Got to know x-Sheng,
Wayne and erm... Some others.
Lol.

WTH....
The people there so weird lor!!
They are having a BBQ,
And they still have takeaways from Mac...
Like burgers,
Loads and loads of fries,
Coke...
Then plus those food we BBQ-ed...
Still can complain say we can't finish the food...

Anyway,
Was there from about 3P.M. to 5.30P.M.


Then I walked to Pit 71,
Which was like 53 pits away?
Lol.
Took me 1++ hours just walking from Area C to G,
Cos I reached there at around 7.30P.M. to 8P.M.
And I left at 5.30P.M. at Kai Ming's pit....

Anyway,
For those interested and know ECP from one end to another,
I walked past Mac,
The Japanese Restaurant,
New Zealand Natural ice-cream stall,
The chalets,
The Seafood restaurant area,
The hawker centre,
The jetty,
The garden,
All the way down------------------- even past the outward bound area.

Woots.
That's how far it is...
Walked from daylight till beyond dusk.
Hahahahahahaha.

Anyway,
Stacy and Jeanne was doing the cooking.
The food tasted great!
Celebrated Jia Hao's be-lated birthday there...
Smashed 1/2 the tiramisu cake on his face.
XD

Had loads of fun there...
Told jokes,
Talked crappy stuff,
Had a burping session,
Burnt chicken,
Dropped food,
Water gun,
Cake..............

I enjoyed myself!!
=)

Lets do this again at the class chalet!!
Muahahaha.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Went for Kim Seng prac yesterday.
Practice was okay,
Boon,
Yong An
Si Hao and Rachel didn't come....

As Uncle Brampy came late,
I was made to play that Enka II melody myself...
Thank goodness I didn't screw it up too much.

Got to know Wendy,
A flautist,
And Kenneth,
A trombonist from Nee Ann there. =)

Anyway,
AFTER band prac,
We were squashed at a table at the usual coffee shop.
Ate FRIED RICE.

Throughout the meal,
Elisse,
Xiu Mei and me were talking talking loads of crap and laughing loudly.
Charlie was a bit embarrassed to be sitting next to Xiu Mei.
Ahahahaha.
But he DID join in at intervals what...
Lol.

Guessed the age of people,
Made loads of jokes,
Gossiped...
Muahahaha.
Did what girls will do. =)

At the short time when we stopped to eat,
The table was SERIOUSLY VERY quiet.
=P

Then after we finished our food,
The 3 of us went nuts again.
XP

Charlie said that it's lucky that Si Hao and Boon weren't there...
Hahahaha.
I think if the 5 of us were present,
Hell would have broke loose at the table man!!
XD

Anyway,
Haven't laughed so much for ages.
Let's do that again next week!
WITH Boon, Si Hao, Yong An AND Rachel!
I can't wait!!
XD

Took a taxi with Charlie after that.
He dropped me near his house at Adjunied.
Took a bus home...

Tell you...
Dunno why,
The stretch of road from Adjunied to Paya Lebar was having heavy traffic yesterday!!
It might be due to the Malay New Year coming up,
But strangely,
The people boarding the bus were almost either all Indians or Mainland Chinese workers!!
There were quite a few Malays too,
But the Chinese and Indian workers clearly outnumbered the Malays...
I wonder what happened.....

No comments: