Hello!! =)
Been to SWS concert yesterday.
Surprised sia...
Quite a few KSWS ppl inside...
I mean,
I know there are quite a few...
But 1st time see them after knowing them ma...
There are :
Law Wei
Law Fatt
Yue Yuan
Shishi
Mr Ng,
Wei Yi.
Mr Ng....
He had gotten a bit,
Just a bit rounder since I last saw him.
So its good ba??
Aiyoh...
But his hair....
He's balding alot faster now...
Heard many things that happened to him recently...
Alot of not so good ones...
Just glad he's still pretty much ok,
With the East Spring and GM kids.
And the people at SWS.
Yeah.
He seemed so happy playing at the concert....
Anyway,
The concert was not bad....
There are quite a bit of mistakes,
But then the hall was a bit echoy,
Kind of blended the sound,
So wasn't that obvious...
But ahh...
Their sound is good...
And their dynamics is superb!!
Their perccusionists are great to watch at!
They swing and act differently to every song.
The set drummist is superb too!! XD
Was watching the concert with Valentine and Hui Jun.
They enjoyed it.
So did I!!
At the Phantom piece,
The last part there almost made me cry.
The 'feel' of the band is so great!!
Mr Nonami is still the same,
So hyper at his age.
Hehehe.
As it was their 30th Anniversary concert,
They gave out presents to the conductors and pioneer members that are still in the band.
That asshole put Mr Ng at the last.
And what Mr Ng told me about the earlier rehearsal made me fume.
Dun wanna talk abt it,
But luckily,
The band is backing Mr Ng up.
Yah...
I was surprised when LAOSHI went up to receive a present.
Yes!!!
NYPSO's LAOSHI!!!
OUR Laoshi!!!
XD
I've heard that he is one of the founders and first few conductors of the band,
But I didn't know that he was there at the hall....
So happy to see him can?
=)
Yep.
Then after the concert,
I met Elissa and Jasslin.
2 crazy girls, they are!
Mr Ng drove the GM ppl eat at Lao Pa Sat.
He treated us to drinks and satay.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment