Some things are happening recently too.
Many of my guy friends out there are having relationship problems man...
No listing here...
But...
Why?
Christmas coming izzit?
Always nearing year end....
Why ar?
Dave,
Thanks for replying man...
For those who wanna read,
I mean those who actually bother reading my blog....
I sent Dave an e-mail regarding the person I like.
No telling...
All can can say that his name is M~.
Ha.
I daresay he hates blogs...
So haha!
But no full names here!
He could be
Mark,
Martin,
Mike,
Micheal and so on....
Or it could be a chinese name!
Or it could be you!
Ha!
Some background info:
I knew this guy through poly.
He has a girlfriend.
Yep.
But aiyah...
'like' this kind of thing...
Anyway,
Dave tagged about it:
(end)
| Davian: But Jane, didn't you say he's having alot of trouble with his girl recently? Why don't you just break them up and be with him? |
| Jiejun --> Davian: Haha, Dave... M~ has got a girlfriend. I don't want to spoil that. |
| Davian: ~don't want that to happen to you |
| Davian: But if you just leave things like that, you'll continue being hurt! I don |
| Jiejun --> Davian: Dave, I won't do it. You know why. |
| Davian: Jane, you should just tell him how you feel. Really. I mean the guy you mentioned in your e-mail. Not the Xiang guy. |
Anyway,
I'm too lazy to tag it...
Might as well reply like this...
Dave,
I really thank you for your concern.
But you really don't know,
He really loves his girl a lot.
He's one really silly guy,
Easily hurt and stuff.
I'll try all I can to help him in his relationship,
Like what I do to my other friends.
The bittersweet feelings occur when he calls me at irregular times of the day to tell me that he's making progress.
Its painful, yeah.
But I'm happy.
And I mean genuinely happy.
I don't really see him much,
But his voice on the phone is enough for me.
If he's happy,
I feel happy for him.
If he's troubled,
I'll feel troubled too,
And I really want to help him.
As for the bitter feeling,
I don't think I need to explain much huh?
I just want him to be happy.
Even if I can't be the 'one' (or whatever you call it) for him,
I'll just try my best to make him smile.
I'm thankful and grateful for the fact that he calls me up to pour his feelings and happenings out to me.
This shows that I'm someone who has an impact in his life,
Someone that he can rely on.
Someone who can make him smile.
That is really a great thing all I am contented with that.
Thats all I can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment