Recently so tired...
Its the hols, I know,
but it seems like I'm busier during the hols.
I'm so cramped between Band and schoolwork that I'm really exhusted.
Things that I've done so far:
- Mon: Band Exc wif Kranji Sec.
Played a damn slow 4/4 version
of March Together.
I'm not really surprised,
cos the sec1s are in the main band.
Combined piece is "The Can-can",
an easy version of Opherus In The Underworld.
(I play that during Orchestra Prac evry Sat)
Valentine like not so happy 2 see me... T.T
But, Mr Ng thanked Yingyin and me 4 being there.
(By buying a packet of soy milk 4 us) =)
-Tue: NYP Band Prac..........
-Wed: Project (Micro-econs), BAnd, BBQ
Did project with Jiayi, Maurice, Ming Zhu and Fifi.
Talked and researched on chim stuff.
Aft that,
I went to de NYP band rm 2 prac.
(I promised Alvin. Lol.)
AND
After that,
I went 2 AMK n took BUs 135.
Went 2 East Coast Park.
F4/5 BBQ.
Watched soccer,
ate,
went gaming,
went home @ 3.30AM.
-Thurs: Band Prac
Went earlier cos havin sectionals.
Blur-blur,
cos previous day tiring and did not slp
Lol.
Dat day,
EVB in the eupho section blew sum werid airy sound out.
Why ar??
I had bad
eyesight ( I haven gt my new glasses),
headache ( No sleep)
nose (Its blocked)
sore throat and cough
stiff shoulders
I played really badly that day... T.T
Hong Sheng and Peiyi got the solos!
Congratz! =)
Okok...
Kinda jealous,
but seriously,
their sound is much much better than mine.
They deserve it.
I kind of got criticized by lao shi.
Worst day of my life in NYP band so far. T.T
-Fri: Out!
Haha...
Finally.1 day no sch!!!
Went out wif Hong Sheng.
I didn't really want 2 go,
cos so tired.
But Eve insisted.
Played in sum babyish arcade.
Watched RV.
Heard HS laugh 4 de 1st time
Kenna spotted by sum Fuchun ppl.
Mistaken and laughed at.
(Sorry Hong Sheng! I didn't know dat they'll b at the toilet T.T)
Bought Daddy a pair of sunglasses 4 FD.
Ate sum werid mint ice-cream in pellet form.
Helped Eve find present 4 Dad and Mom.
-Sat(today): Orchestra Prac.
Still slightly hurt.
Teacher didn't say much,
But I know it...
My sound really sux.
Tired.
Now lying in a half sitting position wif cushions as back rest.
Half dark.
Slight breeze coming frm the window.
Hmmm...
So relaxing...
Much better than coffee...
No comments:
Post a Comment