Friday, June 30

Haix...

Today so tired...
During band prac, all i could think of is :
"I want to sleep!!"

Lol.

My sound is REALLY HORRIBLE today.

Mayb its because I'm really tired...

Den 2day played 2 new pieces.
Spanish Dance and Casdar in Eb minor, I think.
Sounded like constipated.....
T.T
*****

Hahas.

I gt back my test results liao.

Passed all,

except Economics...

T.T

Got sum concepts ultra wrong....

T.T

4 more marks 2 pass....

Haix...

Muz really jiayou le...

*Sigh*
****

2day, during band,
Laoshi keep saying dat we'll b playing sum new pieces tml.
Den I asked Peiyi,
"Tml gt band meh?"

She was like,
"Huh? U dunno meh? Tml is de camp leh!"

I went :
"OMG!!!!" VERY LOUDLY.

Lol.

I TOTALLY 4got abt it....
Haix.... Tml gt project work also....

The camp will be till Sunday.
Den I go KSWS den go home....
Ya..

Ehh? But 4 den break camp leh...?
Aiya.... See 1st la...

Haix.
So busy....

No comments: