26.06.2006 23:43
Hahas.
I cried.
SERIOUS!
Cried.
I'm even crying now.
Let some ppl see sure laugh de.
Heck la.
Now learning back previous lessons of the Windows Office.
Sounds stupid right?
My mates will laugh their teeth out.
Sum1's revivsing Charlie's lesson!
Anything la.
I just wan 2 use de com,
do things that look chim 2 them,
can liao.
Better than facing my mom.
Even when doing dis,
I'll sure kenna scolding de.
There,
like just now.
Its just because I hung my wet laundry wif the others.
She say I purposely de!
But I really did not do it purposely!
really.
She says that the laundry is supposed 2 b dry by now.
Shit...
Crying again.
Recently wad happen?
Jiejun is not really Jiejun.
Or izzit another Jiejun?
The Jiejun before is fearless.
Wun cry de.
Daring even.
But,
now,
the Jiejun cries for no appearent reason when alone.
And,
whenever she looks down from high rise buildings,
feels like jumping.
Whenever she sees a penknife,
she wonders if it really can make 1 feel good
wants 2 cut herself.
She also dreads going home.
I'm afraid.
I'm not myself recently.
Who exactly is this person?
I'm really scared.
What hapened 2 the Jiejun last time?
Where is the happy Jiejun?
I really don't know.
This new me really makes me scared.
What it the impulse is so great that it makes me jump or cut myself?
What is exactly happening 2 me?
I dun like this.
I try 2 always b wif sum ppl,
so I'll be distracted.
I'm really confused....
Y have I become like dat?
I hate this lone side of me.
It makes me feel really weak and useless.
No comments:
Post a Comment