Today was a tiring day...
Rest of the week does not look so good either... got to stay back everyday for some PD or sharing. Don't know why, these aren't being held during before school starts. It's barely the middle of week two and I already owe things from others or have work and marking piling up.
Let's start with the bad and end with the good, I guess.
Bad:
1) Children were not serious with their work and come to class with the heck care attitude. Work is horrible, class participation is horrible. Some even had the audacity to put their heads down in my class.
2) The leadership training was boring. Really boring. And it ended at 5.30 instead of 5pm. There goes marking time.
3) So much work to do. Just so much! I have things piling up from yesterday and today.
4) I'm just so tired. So frigging tired all the time.
5) I broke my favourite wooden case today. T-T
The good:
1) Thank god for my work buddy Jeremy, who volunterred to go to the training with me although it wasn't his duty. We rewarded ourselves with the CNY cookie samples from the staffroom to reward ourselves too. It made me feel a lot better.
2) Thank god for Eleanor who always never fail to prep and cheer me up.
3) I got a new mini fridge today! And treated myself to sushi as I was in Eunos! Yay! Hopefully I can use the fridge without anyone 'complaining' in the office.
4) I managed to finish marking corrections and more than half of yesterday's Math in the course today.
5) The money due for my class is all accounted for. Phew! (Though I wish the same could be said for the forms as well.)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
I feel exhausted everyday, and I'm falling sick. My nose started to run since yesterday night. Won't be long before my throat gets inflamed.
I am hanging on the hope that it'll be good and clear from next week onwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment