Sunday, January 17

Hello people...
Dunno if there are still anyone checking out my semi-dead blog.
Hahaha.

Haven't been updating for MONTHS, whoops.
Quite busy recently...
Monday to Friday is work, work and more work,
During and after work hours.
Saturday is spent at band the whole day,
Sunday is for family, preparing for work and finishing some things.
Woot.

Nothing much to blog about,
And I have to be careful of what I blog,
As my job is a sensitive issue,
And some of my friends are in a cold war with one another,
And I'm kind of stuck in the middle,
Though both sides claim that they are not 'forcing' me.
Pui...

A complain to me about B,
B complain to me about A...
And the things both sides say about one another are horrible.
Both sides think that the other party is terrible,
When both are actually as horrible and despicable as the other,
Backstabbing one another like that.

However,
I have already made it clear,
I will NOT take part in all your gossip,
Nor should you expect me to feed you with tales and recent happenings of the other...
As I have said,
I will NOT take sides.

So much for my 1st entry since October.
Anyway,
Will blog more about things when I can (as in when there's time and literally things that I can blog about) alright.

No comments: