Sunday, January 11

Tired...
Damn it.

Was planning to do project and study for test today,
Mom dragged me out to go shopping IN THE MORNING.
Just came back not long ago.

She KNEW what I was going to do today,
What I planned to do...
Yet she dragged me out,
And even scolded me for showing black face and showing the heck-care attitude...

Arrgh.
Say to go eat breakfast and shop for a while,
Come home latest by 4PM....
See now what time.

Ate at the Taiwan doughsticks/noodle stall @ 11AM,
Went to pray at the Sima Road temple,
Went OG nearby.
THEN Mom suddenly said that she wanted to go to City Plaza,
Went there,
Spent the whole afternoon till evening there.
(Legs really aching like =arrgh=.)
Then Dad came and said he'll come and fetch us,
Bring us for dinner.
Ate at the Joo Chiat Feifei wonton noodles.......

=========

As for heck care attitude,
I was trying very, VERY hard to be interested in CLOTHES, SHOES AND BAGS.
Goodness gracious me.
Made me try on disgustingly girly clothes,
Bought me yet another dress.
And 2 shirts.
Arrgh.

At least I bought jeans...
Only $19 from Baleno!
Thought it's time I bought a new pair...
Hai.
The rest of the day is running from Sima Road Temple to OG to City Plaza @ KATONG.
Boohoo....

============

There goes all my plans.....
I'm supp to chiong the damn IMC project,
See now?
I'm all tired out.
Don't even feel like doing whatever thing.
Falling asleep in front of the damn laptop....

I can't leave the project to tomorrow.
I need to study for my 6-lecture test on Tuesday,
And my team mates need the report on Tuesday,
Staying back after school to discuss.

WTF.

Goodness,
I'm so G**F****** tired.
My eyes are really closing despite me trying to stay awake...
ARRGH!!

I don't mind spending my time with my family,
I like them even.
But at times like this.....
I really don't know.

===

People have been asking me how I was,
Asking me out and being rejected...
Yah, sorry k....
I really have alot of things to do...
Band concert is coming up,
Dun wanna miss any of the practices if I can.
Hope you guys (and girls) understand.

Joce and Cheryl are wondering how busy I am....
"So busy that you can forget us ah?"
Lol.
Let you see next week's plans k....

Next week is going to be HELL of a week...

Mon:
School: 10:00 to 15:00
Meeting: 15:30 to 18:00
Home(Dinner + study for test) : 20:00 to ??? (6AM?)
(6-lecture test tomorrow! DIE.)

Tue:
Meeting: 09:00 to 12:00
School (+test) : 12:00 to 18:00
Meeting (IMC): 18:00 to 20:00
Band prac: 20:00 to 22:00
Home: 00:00 ++
(Probably catch up on sleep - Hopefully no need do projects.)

Wed:
Meeting 1: 11:00 to 16:00
(Or earlier... Depends on meeting 2)
Meeting 2: TBC
Band: 18:00 to 22:00

Thu:
School (+ Presentation): 09:00 to 17:00
(Hopefully end earlier so I can meet for project - end earlier - go band)
Project meeting: 17:00 to 18:00
(Depending on amount of things)
Band: 18:00 to 22:00
(Depends of what time project meeting ends. If too late then no point)
Home: TBC
(See if anything needs to be done b4 presentation, and the amt of it)

Fri:
School (+ Presentation): 09:00 to 13:00
Meeting: TBC
Band: 17:00 to 22:30
(Yes. Band probably earlier 'cos concert on Sunday)

Sat:
Band: ??? to 23:00 (NYP + KS)
(Forgot what time for NYP. Hehe.)

Sun:
Band performance: ??? to 23:00
(Hopefully can end shifting + debrief by then.)

=====

Think only that week?
WAIT LONG LONG!

The week after next:

Mon:
School: 10:00 to 14:00
Meeting: TBC
Band: TBC
(Hopefully no band...)
Home: ??? to ???
(Need to study for test on Wed...
10-TEN lectures!! Crazy.)

Tue:
Doctor's appointment: 08:00 to ???
School: 12:00 to 18:00
Home (+ study): 19:00 to ???

Wed:
Test: (I forgot what time...)
Meeting: TBC.
Band: TBC. (Hopefully not.)
Home (+ study): ??? to ???
(Need to study for 8- EIGHT lect. test on Fri.
This one can really huat ah.)

Thu:
School: 09:00 to 17:00
Meeting: TBC
(Hopefully not.)
Home (+ study): ??? to ???

Fri:
School (+ test): 09:00 to 13:00
Meeting: TBC
(I hope they cancel)
Band: TBC
(I also hope they cancel)
Home: ???
(SLEEP. I DON'T CARE LIAO.)

Sat:
Band: 14:00 to 17:30(NYPAW)

BAND/FAMILY GATHERING: 18:00 to 23:00
(This one sure die, Need to choose 1 again.
I'll bet Mom AND Dad will face black if I choose KSWS.
Have to see how.)
Home: 00:00+++

Sun:
Grandma's home: 13:00 to 02:00(Est.)
Home: 03:00 (SLEEP)

Mon:
HOPEFULLY HOLIDAY.

Note that timings are estimated and to be confirmed.
As the delay of any activities (E.g. Traffic jam, delay/postpones in meeting, changes in projet parts, etcetc.), could most probably, to a large extent, delay the timings for the rest of the activities.

Also note that ONE activity can have MANY sub-activities going on.
For example,
School: 09:00 to 17:00 can mean :
lecture + lecture + tutorial + lunch + lecture + tutorial.

= attempt to define and state expression failed=
==========

Arrgh...
Tired....

I'd better start on my IMC project before I really cannot tahan and fall asleep.
I really DO feel like throwing everything to tomorrow...
Yet I know that I'm gonna suffer if I do that...
Arrgh!

I'll do my best to the capability of my brain power now...
Cos it's really..... 85% dead

No comments: