What I saw shocked me:
398 unreaad mails!!
Wahkao....
And what I realized was that 290(++) out of the 398 are all regarding ppl's comments on photos in facebook...
Wahlao eh....
Then about 3/4 the remaining are junkmails...
WTH??
LOL.
Yeah.
Hai.
Projects are seriously killing me man...
I can foresee that my Chinese New Year is not going to be fun....
With projects due the 2nd and 3rd week of CNY,
Don't think CNY will be spent merely on visiting relatives and merry making...
It's with projects too.
Boo la.
Bleagh.
Kinda sucks.
Just finished with 1 regarding my part....
Hope they'll like it.
Damn.
Don't want history to repeat itself.
I don't think I can take that blow again.
It still scares me....
But what can I do?
Can't possibly not do any projects right?
Life still has to go on....
Looked @ my schedules today....
Going to be a rough 5 weeks,
From this week,
To CNY (2) weeks,
The week after (presentations),
The weeks till end Feb (Exams).....
Wahoo.
Can really die.
Felt stressed even seeing the damn schedule....
Closed the book,
Don't think so much...
Tackle one at a time la.
Hai.
4 more projects to go,
With 1 not started and presenting on 1st week of Feb.
1 half here and there,
1 done with my part,
1 done with outline without report.
Huat ah.
How can I not be stressed?
Oh yeah...
There's gonna be a test tml (friday)...
Havent even touched the book yet.
Blardy hell....
ARRGH.
I need sleep.
Sleep for now.
Nights people.
No comments:
Post a Comment