How I hate people pestering me for something I dun wanna say.
I dun wanna say den dun wanna say la.
People's birthday wish die die want people to say.
Heck about the 'say already won't come true' saying,
I dun wanna say then fine wad.
Birthday wishes aren't meant to come true anyway...
Why pester me the whole day??
And you ignored me just because of that?
Fine.
Ignore me if you want to,
I don't really care.
I really can't stand you acting as you're the pitiful one,
Saying I threaten you and stuff if you don't do something I want.
What the hell is that about??
And if you're ignoring me,
Please don't learn from HER,
Tell tales about me,
Say I sleep with angmohs,
I have a child,
Etcetc.
And
Whats with the ' if you angry means you admit' nonsense?!?!
If I lie to people that you eat shit for breakfast everyday,
And OTHER people keep asking you the same thing,
Would you get irritated??
Then you angry at flare,
Means you really eat shit for breakfast every morning??
Honestly,
I'm really tired of being with you.
Everything has to be according to your plans,
Everyone has to listen to you.
If the boys didn't persuade me to go with them,
I wouldn't have given a damn.
Hope the slap ends our friendship.
I'm really tired of meeting and getting people like this as 'friends'.
No wonder you can get along so well with HER.
You two are really destined to be friends man.
And if you MUST know,
I made a total of 5 wishes,
One of which is for Davian to be alive somewhere.
So much for my angmoh boyfriend.
He's dead alright?
DEAD.
STOP DISRESPECTING HIM ALRIGHT?!
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW HIM??
NO,
NO.
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE??
Stop disrespecting people.
You don't 'use' people to get what you want,
Then discard them when they've 'done their job'.
I really can't believe that a human actually said that.
And 'good' people don't scold vulgarities at their parents and grandparents.
Yes,
Till now,
I still can't stand how you treat them.
They're perfectly loving parents,
You come first in everything around them,
Not only don't you appreciate them,
You scold and yell at them.
I can still remember the day when I was at your house and you flipped the table with the food your grandma cooked for us alright.
How do you portray your 'good image' to the boys??
I really wonder.
You have a black heart my dear....
What a waste of a pretty face.
P.S.
I really wonder how you can keep up the 'good' image to your boyfriend...
Let's see how long you can act,
I have the feeling he'll see your true colors one day.
I'll be waiting. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment