Whoa...
Today's Friday already...
So fast....
Now waiting for Boon in the com lab.
I'm meeting him @ 2P.M.,
And now its not even 1P.M. yet.
Woots.
I wanna thank a tall guy in a white shirt with brown stripes...
Cos they changed the reset password this semester for the school com,
And I didn't know.
Sat there trying every password I could think of for 15mins.
He was sitting behind me,
And called me.
Then he told me to try 'NANYANG'
Woots.
Really can leh!
I said 'thanks' and he scratched his head,
Smiled and left.
He's so sweet right?
Loads of things happened...
Mainly band la...
NYPSO - Band EVERYDAY this week.
Lol!
Mon is the percussion thing,
Tue is normal prac,
Wed was a Lunch-time concert
Thurs is combined prac with the orchestra members
Fri (today) is comb sectionals
Sat is combined with alumni
Sun is band day camp.
Siao liao...
Mom's not happy...
Can see...
Haiz.
Anyway,
This sem is supposed to be school attachment...
But I got to start the 5 weeks of classes 1st.
My class was split up...
Ended up in the same class with
Stacy
Tean Lip
Claire
Ming Hao
Cheryl
Shirleen
Dalilah
Yeah.
And an ex-GM band flautist-- JASMINE!!!!!!!
Muahahaha.
She look tom-boy now lor!!!!!
XD
Yep.
We only took 2 subjects...
2 different teachers.
The male one is weird....
But funny la.
Teaching us Project Management.
And for some reason,
He loves to tell us loads about the circle line.
He even brought a video about it for us to watch!
Shirleen Dalilah and I were like munching fish crackers that my mom gave throughout the clip can?
Lol.
But its quite interesting la.
So its ok. =)
I met the 2nd teacher for the 1st time today.
Her 1st lesson was supp 2 be on Wed,
But I was having a performance...
The lunch-time thingy lor...
And I was excused for classes that day...
The female teacher is okay la...
Her module is Customer Service....
It is sian in nature can?
But better than PM la.
Lol
=.=
Oh yeah!
Many people asked me wad I did on my birthday,
What presents I've got,
Etc...
This year not much la...
Got a expensive bracelet from my Aunts from my mom's side,
Got a Billabong bag from mom,
Got 2 oranments from my youngest sis,
Got a red packet from dad,
A present from Ming Zhu,
A present from Ah Lan Auntie.
A cake from mom and dad.
Oh!
And a duck drumstick from them too!
=)
That's it =)
Oh!
I wanna thank all those who wished me happy birthday!
Thank you all really!!
Made me happy and touched whenever I read them!
=)
Yeah....
I'm a little sad too...
Many things happened on that day.
I was made to decide if GL is not to play for this year's Sinfonia.
It was decided that he's not to play.
I really thought of this a few months ago...
Cos he can't play well,
I mean come on...
He started learning the eupho for like 6 months ago?
And we want him to play Saigon?
But on the other hand,
He's really a good hardworking boy.
Always present for practices and stuff.
If we were to tell him that he is not to perform for Sinfonia,
He might get all upset and stuff....
Heck about the angry with me part...
He might not even come anymore.
Anyway,
Jerold called him up on Wednesday.
Yeah.
Till today,
I still can't sleep well lor...
And then there's the other issue.
THAT really made me cry.
Ah Boy knows why.
And suddenly I miss Grandma's cherry jam pie.
Woots....
Haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment