Saturday, October 13

Ok...
I'm gonna go all whiney and complain...
I dun give a care in the world to who's reading.

Stupid day.

Morning,
Woke up,
Ate breakfast
Did house work,
Spent some time with mom.
Did a bad thing,
Lied to her that I was going school to meet my lecturer when I was going for sectionals.

Yeah.
Feeling very, very guilty now,
Because of what happened.

Left house and went to Ah Loy's house.
Met Ah Hong and his friend.
Yeah.
That lazy pig was still sleeping when we were outside his gate!!!
Ah Hong and me and Andy(is it?) went to shift all the things back into their original places,
Cos Ah Loy's parents are coming back tomorrow morning.
Yeah.
Brought my laptop there for Hong to play Warcraft III with Loy.

Yeah.
Chatted with some people online while cooking Campell Mushroom Soup with egg and penne for Ah Loy's (and the 2 others) breakfast-lunch.

Spent half the day talking crap and trying to contact my section mates for sectionals later in the afternoon.
Confirm is at 2P.M.
I made Hong run all the way to the 7-11 at the back of Ubi to buy microwavable food and snacks for lunch for the 3 of them.

I boiled water and refilled the water jug before hurrying to school for sectionals.
Reached there at 3P.M.
No one from my section was there.
I thought I was late and they went off to one of the rooms for sectionals already....
Nvm.

I went to take my instrument out,
Then realize no one came yet.
GREAT.
I sat down started calling people.
Yi Hui did inform me she's gonna be late,
So nvm.
So did Guo Liang.

Meiting told me in the morning that she could not make it.
Thought of cancelling sectionals,
But Yi Hui requested.

I called Esther,
No answer.
Again,
Again,
Again.

Never mind.
Maybe she's busy?

Called Jerold.
Hung up.

Forget it.

I asked Guo Liang to help me get a bottle of water when he reached.

Read the score Legend myself.
Bloody hell...
2 sharps?
The rest natural?
Sounds weird too!
And I'm sure I DID get the notes right.....
Wow....
I can't wait to practice it man....

Yi Hui smsed me at 2.59 to say she'll be there soon.

Then Guo Liang came at 3.20P.M.
Yeah.
Jerold came in too.
Said that Esther is sick,
And coming.

Kept disappearing and giving excuses,
Dunno what the hell he is doing.
All I remembered of the people present playing something as a section is Bb major warmup.
Oh.
A Minor too.
For less than 5 mins.
Yeah.

Then Jerold disappeared with my admin card,
Saying that he's gonna fetch Esther from the MRT.
Disappeared for about 1/2 hour.
Called me after that to say that he is going home to change.

Yeah.
He's going home to change with my admin card during sectionals when he's supposed to go and fetch Esther.
I got pissed off,
He got the message.
Returned to the band room,
Returned my admin card,
Went off 5mins later,
Saying he'll come back.

Spent the rest of the time going through the front part of Legend,
The whole of Ye Lai Xiang,
Austrain thing,
A part of Hobbits,
And let him try the 1st movement of Swan Lake.

Sarah kept taking photos of the people in the band room.
She went to eat,
Asked her to help get luch for me.
Lol.

After a while,
Both of us sian.
Watch the percussion peeps having sectionals while waiting.

Waited till 5.30P.M.
Called Jerold.
He had Esther with him,
I sure of hearing her voice.

He actually had the cheek to tell me to go home FIRST.


I thanked Guo Liang for coming,
Let him go home,
Cos he really looked tired.

Yeah.
Practiced abit here and there while waiting for my lunch-dinner.
Ate,
Then practiced till 7P.M. with the clarinets and 2 French Hornists.
And guess what?

No one else from my section came.
Great isn't it?

I could have spent the day sending my Mp3 for repair.
Oh yeah...
Did I tell you guys that I assumed sectionals would end at 4.30P.M?
And I brought my Mp3 player and want to head to Jurong to repair it cos I will not have time when school reopens?
Did I tell you guys that I planned to visit my feverish poor God-son in the evening?
Did I tell you guys that I promised to cook dinner for my bed-ridden friend?

I waited from 3P.M. all the way to 7P.M.
All I got was an apology from Meiting,
Who called in the MORNING to tell me that she could not make it.
The rest didn't even call in.
Great.

So,
At 7P.M.,
I went home with the clarinetists,
Reached Ubi at 8.20P.M.
Dropped by the hawker center at Bedok MRT station to buy dinner for my 3 STARVING friends who are waiting at poor Ah Loy's place.
Said I was sorry,
But they said THEY were sorry for making me buy and cook.

Dunno why,
Super emo,
Went toilet to cry.

Came out and pretended nothing happened.
Went home,
Ate dinner cos mom cooked.

Watched Ghost Whisperer.
Dad came home and ate,
Washed plates and stuff.
Then like that lor.

Dunno la.
Cried alr,
But the feeling still there.

Its all my fault.
Shouldn't have gone to sectionals in the 1st place.
Should have just stayed at home and go out in the afternoon.

Saying I'm not sick and irritated is lying.

No comments: